Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Decent Costume Jewelry in BP or online for cheap?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 4:38 pm
I know theres an area in Manhattan where theres blocks of stores that sell Costume Jewelry. for less than $10 for decent stuff.

Is there anyhwere similar in BP, or online, w good return policy?

Right now Im looking for chunky necklaces in different colors.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 5:00 pm
amother wrote:
I know theres an area in Manhattan where theres blocks of stores that sell Costume Jewelry. for less than $10 for decent stuff.

Is there anyhwere similar in BP, or online, w good return policy?

Right now Im looking for chunky necklaces in different colors.

Would love to hear which blocks have these stores so that the next time I get to Manhattan (sweet dreams? Smile ) I can check it out.

gibberish

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 5:12 pm
Check out ebay. They ship directly from China and will cost you about $4 each, but can take a long time to come.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 5:55 pm
I used to resell wholesale jewelry, and I will give you my super secret source.

Bluebell Wholesale!

They ship from the US, you only have to buy one piece of each style (not box lots), and the prices are amazing. I've been very happy with the quality of all of their pieces. I have a wish list a mile long.

Do buy things right away, as they only stock small amounts until they know that something is going to be a steady selling item.

I've been in the jewelry business for a very long time, and for quality costume jewelry they have the best prices and customer service I've come across yet.

sprayonlove

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 7:22 pm
Ebay and aliexpress

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jul 05 2016, 7:47 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

Bluebell Wholesale!

They ship from the US, you only have to buy one piece of each style (not box lots), and the prices are amazing. I've been very happy with the quality of all of their pieces. I have a wish list a mile long.

Do buy things right away, as they only stock small amounts until they know that something is going to be a steady selling item.

I've been in the jewelry business for a very long time, and for quality costume jewelry they have the best prices and customer service I've come across yet.

Says you need a business tax id to register Sad I see some awesome pieces there.

naomi2

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 9:10 am
amazon has really nice ones

questioner

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 10:38 am
gibberish wrote:
Check out ebay. They ship directly from China and will cost you about $4 each, but can take a long time to come.

My necklaces that I bought from ebay all broke within a month or two.
Do you have a seller that has better quality?

livinginisrael

Post Wed, Jul 06 2016, 10:41 am
maybe try aliexpress.com dont know quality though

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Jul 07 2016, 12:22 pm
At Rainbow and Telco you can get some really nice necklaces for under $10.

Online anything under $10 looks like garbage. Youd think the online places could offer better stuff because they have less costs, but thats not the case.

PassionFruit

Post Thu, Jul 07 2016, 2:12 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:

Bluebell Wholesale!

This stuff looks good!
They only let you in though if you have a business?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics