Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
How much will a 2 Bedroom Apartment Cost in Nachlaot?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 1:27 am
Israeli amothers, do you know approximately how much I can expect to pay to rent a 2 bedroom (pref furnished) apartment in Nachlaot - including bills, arnona, vaad habayit?

If you have any links to good websites to find an apartment in Nachlaot, I'd really appreciate it as well.

Thank you!

amother
Gray

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 1:44 am
I imagine minimum 4000-5000, 5000+ probably more typical. I didn't include electricity as that varies a lot. Our bill is about 500 shekels every 2 months

chanchy123

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 1:59 am
http://www.yad2.co.il/Nadlan/r.....Info=

These are prices just for rent, I don't know what you'd expect to pay for V. Bayit or Aranona etc.

EBY

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 5:00 am
Arnona varies based on square meters and how new/renovated the apartment is so you need to ask each time about the specific apartment you are looking at. Vaad bayit depends on what the building has decided so also depends on the specific apartment. Also, don't forget to factor gas into utilities.

water_bear88

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 5:07 am
EBY wrote:
Arnona varies based on square meters and how new/renovated the apartment is so you need to ask each time about the specific apartment you are looking at. Vaad bayit depends on what the building has decided so also depends on the specific apartment. Also, don't forget to factor gas into utilities.

I've never read that arnona has to do with how new the apartment is- can you source that for me?

Be suspicious of high vaad bayit if there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it. If all they do is clean the stairs and pay the electric bill for the stairwell lights, it should be well under 100 per month. An elevator can easily raise it by 100-200, no idea how much maintained landscaping raises it but I assume it does.

EBY

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 5:46 am
http://m.ynet.co.il/Articles/3041044 see the end where it talks about prices in various cities. Luxury apartments cost more per square meter.

EBY

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 5:49 am
And there are variations on that as well, as far as I know. A renovated or brand new apartment can have higher arnona, depending where you live....

water_bear88

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 8:03 am
Weird- thanks! I knew it differed among cities and property types (I.e. commercial vs. residential vs. agricultural etc)- I didn't realize residential property was further broken down into subgroups.

amother
Black

Post Fri, Jul 08 2016, 10:52 am
Child abuse ring active in Nachlaot. Just saying.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions