Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Bar mitzvah photographer in Brooklyn

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jul 10 2016, 4:43 pm
I would like to hire a photographer just for the beginning of the simcha. Although I'd consider any great photographer, I'm especially interested in one who would give a CD of all the photos. Although I would probably order prints directly from the photographer, I'd love to have a digital collection of most of the prints to create a photo book online.
Some names I've heard of or seen advertised include: Shloime Nissen, Rubinstein, Rosner, Deblinger, Weiss, Liberow. Can anyone tell me anything about them, or recommend anyone else? How much can I expect to spend? Any information is greatly appreciated!

Fiveboyz

Post Sun, Jul 10 2016, 5:41 pm
Mark Greenberg charges by the hour $1 per picture all pictures are put on a very good quality disc a pleasure to deal with

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Jul 10 2016, 6:04 pm
We used Eli Robinson the pictures are gorgeous. We had him for the whole affair, but he does just the beggining too. He's on fb .

cnc

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 9:53 am
We've used Eli Robinson twice. His work is excellent and so is his service and attitude.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics