Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Best light weight double stroller

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 7:22 am
A stroller that's sturdy and light weight thanks for your suggestions!

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 7:27 am
Lightweight to push or to lift? The Mountain Buggy Duet is a great sturdy stroller with a super light and easy push but is heavy to lift.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 7:43 am
Car stroller or walking stroller?
For walking I recommend stroll air my duo with air tires...for car uppababy glink

lfab

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 8:57 am
A relative of mine has the Valco Baby Snap Duo stroller and is very happy with it. I can't tell you too much about it since I don't own it but I did use their stroller once and it pushed really nicely, was very narrow (for a double) and was significantly lighter to lift than my own baby jogger city mini double stroller.

SYA

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 9:08 am
lfab wrote:
A relative of mine has the Valco Baby Snap Duo stroller and is very happy with it. I can't tell you too much about it since I don't own it but I did use their stroller once and it pushed really nicely, was very narrow (for a double) and was significantly lighter to lift than my own baby jogger city mini double stroller.

I have the valco ultra snap duo stroller and love it. It is easy to push, lightweight, nice sized basket, extended canopy, optional bassinet and car seat adapter can be purchased separately. The black model has a more "silky feel" like almost all strollers. However the blue jean and grey heather (cost a bit more) feels more like cotton - a child doesn't sweat as much in it.

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 8:41 pm
Anyone have the preg perago double. What's the difference between it and the snap duo valco.

dancingqueen

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 8:43 pm
SYA wrote:
I have the valco ultra snap duo stroller and love it. It is easy to push, lightweight, nice sized basket, extended canopy, optional bassinet and car seat adapter can be purchased separately. The black model has a more "silky feel" like almost all strollers. However the blue jean and grey heather (cost a bit more) feels more like cotton - a child doesn't sweat as much in it.

This stroller sounds great. I don't think I see it in my local stores in the US though.

HelloG

Post Mon, Jul 11 2016, 8:58 pm
Baby trend

momof3littleguys

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 1:52 pm
did anyone see this lightweight stroller?

baby jogger city tour

Teomima

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 1:59 pm
We loved our Twin Savvy. Pretty lightweight, super small fold for a double, and surprisingly sturdy. We really put it to work. This was years ago though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics