Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Estee Wigs

sfa

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 12:06 pm
Hi. Anybody ever buy an Estee collection wig? I believe it's formerly esti's from Coney Island in Brooklyn, but she now sells in cheveux in woodmere. Looking for some feedback - was it good quality? Did it last? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Hydrangea

Post Tue, Jul 12 2016, 11:38 pm
I have two Esti's wigs. One was great and the other was a disaster.

le cure

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 10:48 pm
Pros:
the hair is ahhhmazing, silky, pure and unprocessed. the piece I own is just a stunning one of a kind piece. Also estee (esty? Esti?) is an absolute sweetheart.
also she is such an incredibly talented sheitel person, ive never had mine styled like she does, she has like magical hands, and I think she does an incredible job that I havent seen in any other place I have gone.

Cons:
alot of the hair fell out and I needed to get it repaired. It could of fallen out due to me for washing and setting it before I really knew how, and there are definitely ways to cause that if u dont know what ur doing! but at the time, I thought it was a flaw in the wig. I brought it back to her, and she was happy to add hair and secure the tracks, but I didnt get it back or hear from her for monthS while she was repairing it. She was very apologetic when I finally did get in touch with her, and the wig was only filled out only minimally. I ended up bringing it to goldilocks in far rockaway to replace the hair and she did a really good job, but the sheitel never looked as gorgeous as it did initially because I think estee is a really talented above all sheitel/hair person.
another con is that now after 2 yrs of owning it the scalp of the sheitel is puffy like the hairs collapsed inside the scalp of sheitel. idky and im looking for a repair person to fix it (let me know if u know of anyone)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels