Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
I want adopt a baby. Please help
Previous  1  2

amother
Orchid

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 4:47 am
Absolutely, totally, utterly not making light of your pain. Sorry that I caused you pain. I'm davening for you too. I've been where you are. Please don't make light of my pain either. But far more importantly, realize that although having a child may ease a certain pain you have now, there is not guarantee that having or adopting a child won't lead to even worse pain. That's all. Sorry if I made it worse. I'm no longer following this thread.

amother
Orange

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 4:52 am
amother wrote:
Absolutely, totally, utterly not making light of your pain. Sorry that I caused you pain. I'm davening for you too. I've been where you are. Please don't make light of my pain either. But far more importantly, realize that although having a child may ease a certain pain you have now, there is not guarantee that having or adopting a child won't lead to even worse pain. That's all. Sorry if I made it worse. I'm no longer following this thread.

I forgive you.
I didn't mean in any size, shape or form, to make fun of your pain. I just meant that I am willing to have children even with all the aggravation that might come with it. I'm willing to take the whole package. May your situation get better and may you get much nachas from your children.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 8:34 am
OP, I really understand your pain. If you don't want to PM me, make up an anon Gmail account, and I'll email you off the board. I'd love to talk to you more about this, and help you work through it. Hug
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics