Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Parameds.com

amother
Ginger

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 1:17 pm
Looking through old post that stay at home moms can do and they I came across an old post with this website that offers jobs does anybody know about the reliability of it and how much they pay etc do they offer part-time jobs who is it run by TIA

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 5:41 pm
They are now called Lmaash since they became an Israeli company. The job is medical retrieval and they pay by the case, once the case is closed.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 7:41 pm
You need to be a licensed medical examiner. When I worked for a life insurance agent we ordered the examiners from this website, they went down to the client to do the necessary medical exams.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 8:28 pm
amother wrote:
You need to be a licensed medical examiner. When I worked for a life insurance agent we ordered the examiners from this website, they went down to the client to do the necessary medical exams.

No they have other positions. yes, it's legitimate company. I worked for them, they pay well if you live in Israel. If you're comparing to US salary, it's pathetic. I worked for them 20 hours/wk and made about $700/month. They are nasty and do not treat their employees well at all. If you do not do something that they want you to do, forget it. WHile I was employed there, they wanted me to take a temp position for someone going on maternity leave that would be much later hours than I usually worked and I said I can't do it. It was downhill from there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers