Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Hotel with small indoor water park for kids
Previous  1  2

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 11:46 am
cb wrote:
tx all, maybe I was not so clear. I am not looking for an actual water park, but more an hotel, who has more then just a little pool. I know some exisit, just asking around if you know of any

for the ones you mentioned:
how do you go about it if there are other men in the water? tznious wise.

That's exactly what kalahari is. It's a hotel with an indoor water park, arcade, massage place....
Yes, there are men in the water. But it's not swimming, it's a wading pool, one "river raft" ride that goes around the park (the water is a few feet deep) and lots of slides.

Ema of 5

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 11:48 am
Rosemarie wrote:
A bigger question for me tznius-wise would be if there are other women in the water. I guess it's more a shmiras ainayim question. Women in bathing suits, maybe ok for my girls to see but never my boys, but women in anything else than that (I.e. bikini) I myself wouldnt really want to see and certainly not my kids. I would love to go to such a pleasure, so anyone who has been there, can you tell me what its like?

Anywhere you go where there are women and water you will likely see women in bathing suits and bikinis. Even during women only swim hours at the Y you may see women in bikinis.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 4:13 pm
cb wrote:
yes would love to hear about the ad, asap, maybe I can still arrange something

I'm sorry, I didn't have time to go online again until now. I see you got the information from other posters. Hope it all works out for you.

cb

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 9:26 pm
well, thanks all, and let me share with you what I found in the end and how it worked out.
so I booked a hotel room for about 80$ a night in Lancaster, PA that has indoor AND outdoor pool, hoping to give us more chance to find it empty at times. well B'"H, we arrived monday eve, left yesterday afternoon, 95% off the time we were there, the pool was empty so we got to swim plenty outside and inside. the kids loved it. they staff told me that usually during the weekdays its empty, unless there is some wedding or conference. just sharing... Smile

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 9:28 pm
cb wrote:
well, thanks all, and let me share with you what I found in the end and how it worked out.
so I booked a hotel room for about 80$ a night in Lancaster, PA mo that has indoor AND outdoor pool, hoping to give us more chance to find it empty at times. well B'"H, we arrived monday eve, left yesterday afternoon, 95% off the time we were there, the pool was empty so we got to swim plenty outside and inside. the kids loved it. they staff told me that usually during the weekdays its empty, unless there is some wedding or conference. just sharing... Smile

Wow! Can you share which hotel? Looking to go there as well.

cb

Post Thu, Jul 28 2016, 9:45 pm
sure, lancaster host resort, but I got it via special on groupon, I dont think deal is still on, but prices are still not that bad.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics