Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Urbo2, Sola MTX, Nuna Mixx
1  2  Next

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:00 am
Does anyone have any of these strollers?
Would love feedback.
Thank you!

rosebunch

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:03 am
We have the urbo2 and absolutely love the stroller. Feel free to ask questions.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:06 am
I had the sola. The frame cracked. The company replaced it. A year later it broke again. I replaced it with the nuna mixx. I love love love it!! It pushes with bounce. It's stylish. It folds and opens easily. Handle is extremely comfy and easy to raise and lower. I have it in gray.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:31 am
rosebunch wrote:
We have the urbo2 and absolutely love the stroller. Feel free to ask questions.

How long do you have it for?
Has it held up well?
I love the look of the Mama and Papas strollers but according to reviews I've read online they seem to not be made well...wheels locking, threads coming off..
Do you find that?

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:33 am
amother wrote:
I had the sola. The frame cracked. The company replaced it. A year later it broke again. I replaced it with the nuna mixx. I love love love it!! It pushes with bounce. It's stylish. It folds and opens easily. Handle is extremely comfy and easy to raise and lower. I have it in gray.

The Nuna has top reviews and I'll most likely end up with it. I haven't seen it IRL -just in pictures but it looks so ugly!
Although, I know I shouldn't pick a carriage based on prettiness, but rather on functionality.

Can the fabric be taken out to get washed?

rosebunch

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 1:00 am
amother wrote:
How long do you have it for?
Has it held up well?
I love the look of the Mama and Papas strollers but according to reviews I've read online they seem to not be made well...wheels locking, threads coming off..
Do you find that?

Our stroller is 2 years old now. I'm using it for our 2nd baby now bh. I absolutely love the stroller. Our wheel locked aND the comany replaced the base. Otherwise, I've had no additional issues. Fabric is sturdy and is holding up after many washes. I keep getting compliments on the look of the stroller and people questioning if the stroller is brand new for this baby.

redapple

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 1:03 am
Love the nuna mixx huge basket great deep seat. Glad to hear pple are moving away from the bugaboo obsession... It's a great stroller easier in and out of the car than the bugaboo but takes up a lot of space in my trunk... If u are not in and outta the car almost daily it's great.

anonymrs

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 1:08 am
I have the Urbo for 2 years now. I love it. It's in excellent condition, I haven't had any issues with it. I have a few strollers and this is one of my favorites.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 1:18 am
The nuna isn't ugly at all. And it's very sturdy. It is bigger than the bugaboo bee but isn't huge and klutzy. There are springs in the back bigger wheels so bumps are a breeze to go over. And the basket is huge. It's prettier than the uppa baby.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 2:21 am
Thanks so much to all those that responded.
How are these strollers in the car? (Bulky?)
And how are they going up and down steps?

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 9:06 am
bump

also for those of you that have the Urbo 2 do you find that the basket drags on the floor when there are things inside?

rosebunch

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:42 pm
amother wrote:
bump

also for those of you that have the Urbo 2 do you find that the basket drags on the floor when there are things inside?

I barely keep things in the basket, besides spare baby blanket, plastic rain cover and small umbrella. I have the mommy stroller hooks on the two sides of the stroller for bags.
Urbour 2 stroller's base folds flat down and then the bassinet or seat sits separately. It works great for us. I mainly walk everywhere and on occasion when I need tof travel by car, it is still foldable.

anonymrs

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 6:04 pm
I put my diaper bag in the basket of the Urbo and did not have it dragging on the floor at all. The Urbo is also easy to fold and unfold and not too heavy to lift in and out of the car.

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 7:46 pm
rosebunch wrote:
Our stroller is 2 years old now. I'm using it for our 2nd baby now bh. I absolutely love the stroller. Our wheel locked aND the comany replaced the base. Otherwise, I've had no additional issues. Fabric is sturdy and is holding up after many washes. I keep getting compliments on the look of the stroller and people questioning if the stroller is brand new for this baby.

How do you wash the fabric?
Online it says the fabric for the Urbo 2 is not removable.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 8:01 pm
amother wrote:

I have it and washed it twice. It's a little bit of a pain to wash so I always use a liner. You basically unsnap the seat fabric from the seat and undo the harness. I washed it with dish soap in the shower. Came out spotless.

rosebunch

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 8:29 pm
amother wrote:

It depends which fabric. The fabric of the bassinet is completely removable and I washave it on hand wash cycle in my front loader. The other parts I hand wash with soap and water using a scrub brush.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 9:45 pm
The nuna mixx folds as one piece no matter which way the seat is facing. And the seat cover and bar cover come off easily with snaps for washing. It's also very plush.

cinnabuns

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 1:34 am
I have the sola 2mtx, love it. The push is smooth, large basket and it looks cute Smile seat is denim so it's not super comfy but my baby doesn't mind. Air filled wheels are great for the cracked sidewalks. I have not yet used it in the snow... the only thing is the buckle seems to be coming apart already..
Heads up: when I bought it I called the company to ask them about car seat adapters, and they were surprised I even had the stroller, saying something like they are no longer selling to the US. Mind you, this was taken care of in the 42nd week of pregnancy so I don't remember exactly what they are discontinuing in America..
If you know your stroller is going to be treated roughly I e going up and down 4 flights of stairs every day, I'd recommend getting a stroller with amazing costumer service and warranty..

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 7:40 am
cinnabuns wrote:
I have the sola 2mtx, love it. The push is smooth, large basket and it looks cute Smile seat is denim so it's not super comfy but my baby doesn't mind. Air filled wheels are great for the cracked sidewalks. I have not yet used it in the snow... the only thing is the buckle seems to be coming apart already..
Heads up: when I bought it I called the company to ask them about car seat adapters, and they were surprised I even had the stroller, saying something like they are no longer selling to the US. Mind you, this was taken care of in the 42nd week of pregnancy so I don't remember exactly what they are discontinuing in America..
If you know your stroller is going to be treated roughly I e going up and down 4 flights of stairs every day, I'd recommend getting a stroller with amazing costumer service and warranty..

Did you find that their customer service was not.up to par?

cinnabuns

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 8:31 am
From what I understood when I called they don't service America anymore. I'd suggest calling as if you have a stroller and see how willing they are to replace/help you.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics