Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Urbo2, Sola MTX, Nuna Mixx
Previous  1  2

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 8:46 am
cinnabuns wrote:
From what I understood when I called they don't service America anymore. I'd suggest calling as if you have a stroller and see how willing they are to replace/help you.

That's strange. I logged onto their website and entered my zip code (brooklyn) and they provided me with a list of around 30 stores in my area that are official sellers.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 9:43 am
Thanks for all the responses. I plan on going to a store to try out the Urbo2 and Nuna.
Just one question for those with the Urbo2. Someone told me that when you bump it up the stairs, the bottom part bangs into you and it's painful because it's metal. Do you find that to be a problem?

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 2:14 pm
bump

rosebunch

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 2:20 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for all the responses. I plan on going to a store to try out the Urbo2 and Nuna.
Just one question for those with the Urbo2. Someone told me that when you bump it up the stairs, the bottom part bangs into you and it's painful because it's metal. Do you find that to be a problem?

No clue what this woman is referring to.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 2:37 pm
rosebunch wrote:
No clue what this woman is referring to.

Ok. Thanks again... I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to all my questions .
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics