Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Jewishwigsonly.com

flmommy

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 5:55 am
Curious if anyone actually ordered from this website? Says they only sell wholesale but they don't see to have any issue dealing directly with little old me. Sent me a few pics of a piece that looks gorgeous. Is Mongolian hair "cheap" hair? Wigs come from China but I think that is where my sheitel macher gets them from anyways...

livinginisrael

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 8:37 am
whats their price range? website looks interesting.

willymom

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 10:01 pm
Bump

kb

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 10:24 pm
It says not for individuals at least twice on the home page.

shacn

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 6:38 am
Be careful ordering from China. I ordered from a similar website- I thought oh cool! A cheap wig that looks like the one I have now for $450 only??? Yeah. Ended up being Indian hair. Not kosher. Sold it on eBay for $150, and that was the end of that.

sushi galore

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 7:10 am
flmommy wrote:
Curious if anyone actually ordered from this website? Says they only sell wholesale but they don't see to have any issue dealing directly with little old me. Sent me a few pics of a piece that looks gorgeous. Is Mongolian hair "cheap" hair? Wigs come from China but I think that is where my sheitel macher gets them from anyways...

I came across this site a couple months ago and actually emailed them. I was told they provide sheitelmachers in Brooklyn and all around, however did not want to provide names.
Her online wholesale prices ranged from $330 and up.

flmommy

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 9:11 am
I almost did it. The wigs she sent me pics of for samples looked perfect. In the end I just chickened out. I would love to hear if someone orders how it looks.

sushi galore

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 9:27 am
flmommy wrote:
I almost did it. The wigs she sent me pics of for samples looked perfect. In the end I just chickened out. I would love to hear if someone orders how it looks.

Same story with me. However, she said I can order a sample. Just not sure if I have to pay for it. I'm going to ask her and post response here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels