Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Visiting Israel with a 4 month old infant

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 12:36 am
I'm going to Israel with dh and infant. It's our belated honeymoon.. How can I make it ezier on myself with the baby? Any tips and advice? Also what are nice places that are a must to visit?
Thanks

DrMom

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 3:03 am
Bring a baby carrier if you plan on visiting the Old City of Jerusalem or Tzfat. Those areas are paved with uneven stones and steps, and are not stroller-friendly.

Also, if you are visiting soon, keep in mind that it is HOT. You, your DH, and your baby need to keep well-hydrated and to wear sunhats. Plan indoor activities (or naps) for mid-day. Try and keep the more strenuous activities for the morning or after 16:00.

As far as must-visit places: The Kotel (of course) and the Old City in general are a must. As for other places, it depends what you like. Hiking and nature? History? Sites of religious significance? Beaches? Art?

losingweight

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 4:30 am
A 4 month old is the perfect age for vacation. You kinda know the baby's schedule. The baby doesn't crawl yet and is usually happy when held. I did it. Take a baby carrier and snap n go as a carriage so you'll have your car seat. Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions