Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How many Amother questions are 100% true?
Previous  1  2

Are all of the threads you write as amother 100% true besides for identifying details?
yes  
 90%  [ 127 ]
no  
 9%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 141

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jul 20 2016, 6:20 pm
I always thought many ammother posts were way over the top and ridiculous until things happened to.me and I became the author of 1 of those posts which was 100% true unfortunately Sad

OutATowner

Post Wed, Jul 20 2016, 9:43 pm
woops- how do I undo my poll? I thought the question was asking if I thought all posts were 100% true...so I answered no.
I do not have time to make up stories even if I wanted to. Not that I have any desire to do so.

groisamomma

Post Wed, Jul 20 2016, 9:56 pm
I can't make up details because I wouldn't be able to keep up with my own lies. If I'm asking for advice I want it to be accurate, so no, I'm not going to tweak the facts.

Can someone link the BC thread? Forget it, I found it. Weird.

leah233

Post Thu, Jul 21 2016, 10:19 am
It depends on the thread. If someone is posting about a difficulty she is facing and asking advice I don't think she is consciously lying unless I suspect her of being a troll.

If she asking for advice about dealing with an evil third party I usually feel uncomfortable responding without knowing the other side of the story

Fox

Post Thu, Jul 21 2016, 10:32 am
Okay, I admit it: I lied. My DDs' names are not really Clementine, Drusilla, and Prunella.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics