Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Republican National Convention
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

DrMom

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 12:51 am
amother wrote:
You should vote for whoever promises better schooling.

Better schooling for whom?

How did you decide that this random poster should base her vote solely on this particular issue?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 12:52 am
sushilover wrote:
Anyone watching tonight?

Ivanka sounds like she forgot that she is not speaking at the DNC and Trump sounds like he forgot that he has a mike in front of him.

He promised not to lie and then he lied. LoL

gande

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 1:00 am
All those Hillary lovers on this board, open your eyes. If you listen to Donald's speech, he actually makes sense. What it basically boils down to is; Donald is a hard worker who likes to help others while Hillary is a lazy good for nothing who likes attention. And, the facts speak for themselves. Donald has family, buildings and businesses to show for his effort, while Hillary lead the world into turmoil during her time as secretary of state.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 1:15 am
amother wrote:
You should vote for whoever promises better schooling.

Why is that???? I am voting for someone who isn't a massive liar that keeps getting away with it time and time again. I despise her and I am not blind by the truth. We all
Have opinions. This is mine.

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 6:12 am
Maya wrote:
Oh, he's not? LOL. We must be living in different universes.

Trump lies about EVERYTHING. Everything he says is solely about self-aggrandizement and it makes no difference whether true or false, and is mostly false.

The fact that people trust him to be more truthful as a president than Hillary would be funny if it weren't so outrageously ridiculous and enraging.

The media twists what he says then calls him a liar. In other words, you believe the lies the media feeds you and project it onto Trump, calling him a liar. Yet you support a Hillary, a well-known liar and lawbreaker who got away with murder because of her cronies in high places.
Can you explain why you support Hillary if she is a known liar and criminal if you can't stand the lies that the media feeds you about Trump?

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 6:43 am
Jeanette wrote:
I don't find Trump nearly as scary as his supporters. They either eat up and validate everything he says, or they've been so cowed and manipulated by him that they will never stand up to him. At best he will outsource running the government to his children and a handful of lackeys, but if so then why elect him altogether? If we want President Ivanka why not just vote for her?

I think Hillary will be a weak leader, and that does not bother me. A weak leader will do less damage to the country than a strong dictator.

The Constitution was designed with separation of powers. The founding fathers worked hard to figure out ways to curb the power of the presidency so that it would be difficult for one demagogue to come along and destabilize the country. so far it's worked for 240 years. Hillary Clinton may not be the ideal leader but she is not as skilled in manipulation so she will not easily be able to bamboozle the country into backing whatever she does. With Trump all bets are off.

And yet, Obama did a great job at destabilizing this country and Hillary will destroy it completely. I am still trying to figure out why they both get a pass when they have done nothing but lie and destroy America and its citizens. Can someone please explain the logic behind it without involving Trump in the explanation?

sourstix

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:17 am
That's why I won't be voting this year. And I didn't vote last time too. It's a shame. It's just useless all these candidates are worthless. That's what America can come up with? Seriously. It's embarrassing. Even the Europeans are laughing at us. What a ridiculous story. Many times I feel like I'm living a bad dream.

Maya

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:29 am
gande wrote:
All those Hillary lovers on this board, open your eyes. If you listen to Donald's speech, he actually makes sense. What it basically boils down to is; Donald is a hard worker who likes to help others while Hillary is a lazy good for nothing who likes attention. And, the facts speak for themselves. Donald has family, buildings and businesses to show for his effort, while Hillary lead the world into turmoil during her time as secretary of state.

I can't even.

Maya

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:32 am
amother wrote:
The media twists what he says then calls him a liar. In other words, you believe the lies the media feeds you and project it onto Trump, calling him a liar. Yet you support a Hillary, a well-known liar and lawbreaker who got away with murder because of her cronies in high places.
Can you explain why you support Hillary if she is a known liar and criminal if you can't stand the lies that the media feeds you about Trump?

How can the media feed me lies when I am actually listening to them with my own ears, while he's speaking? Is there some kind of trick that the media does that they change his words while I listen to him speaking?

Are you even hearing yourself?! Youte perfect evidence of this blindness I refer to.

allthingsblue

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:33 am
Maya wrote:
I can't even.

I know. Seriously. In my opinion, anyone who is voting for trump is blind or dumb.
I'm sorry for generalizing, but the red flags are all there- and if someone doesn't see them, he or she must be colorblind! (My own husband included Rolling Eyes )

sourstix

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:40 am
Is there anything you can explain to your husband how sick trump is? Can anyone help her? It's serious. How can it be that such a sick individual is capable of going on for so long? I was amused and enjoying his silliness up until I saw that this was going on and on. I am no fan of Hillary either. I'm out.

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:41 am
Maya wrote:
How can the media feed me lies when I am actually listening to them with my own ears, while he's speaking? Is there some kind of trick that the media does that they change his words while I listen to him speaking?

Are you even hearing yourself?! Youte perfect evidence of this blindness I refer to.

What is he saying that is a lie?

Maya

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:46 am
allthingsblue wrote:
I know. Seriously. In my opinion, anyone who is voting for trump is blind or dumb.
I'm sorry for generalizing, but the red flags are all there- and if someone doesn't see them, he or she must be colorblind! (My own husband included Rolling Eyes )

I mean, she called Hillary a lazy good for nothing. It doesn't get blinder or dumber than that.
Say what you will about her, but I don't think anyone, on any side, has ever accused her of being a lazy good for nothing. Again, good evidence.

Maya

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:46 am
amother wrote:
What is he saying that is a lie?

Uh, everything?

saw50st8

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:50 am
Maya wrote:
I mean, she called Hillary a lazy good for nothing. It doesn't get blinder or dumber than that.
Say what you will about her, but I don't think anyone, on any side, has ever accused her of being a lazy good for nothing. Again, good evidence.

I'm pretty anti-Hillary, but she does have an impressive resume independent from being first lady. She definitely works hard.

Maya

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 7:50 am
Very mature, whoever is hugging the anti-Trump posts. It's a long known fact that a certain kind of person is his main demographic. Thanks for proving it to us.

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 8:01 am
Maya wrote:
Uh, everything?

Everything? Geez, how could one person lie sooo much? I guess in your eyes, the police are not being attacked, there is no violence in the streets, the government is protecting its own citizens over illegal aliens, etc. Yup. Shows how much you know about what is going on in this country. Its ironic that you project your own ignorance onto Trump supporters.

But here is his speech, feel free to point out each individual lie that you feel Trump is saying instead of just generalizing it to "everything"..

http://www.cnn.com/videos/poli.....h.cnn

allthingsblue

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 8:15 am
It's interesting that Trump supporters go anonymous...

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 8:24 am
Donald and Pence both said in their speech that they stand strong with their biggest alley Israel! Killary would never ever say it out of her mouth. She is pro Palestinian and you know it.

DrMom

Post Fri, Jul 22 2016, 9:20 am
amother wrote:
Donald and Pence both said in their speech that they stand strong with their biggest alley Israel! Killary would never ever say it out of her mouth. She is pro Palestinian and you know it.

She will say it anyway. At least if she's speaking in front of a pro-Israel audience. She has no shame.
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics