Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
How to save a recipe from Instagram?

Aetrsnrady

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 12:52 pm
I follow some of the the "foodies" who post recipes on Instagram and I'd like to know how you can save recipes that are posted. You can't copy and paste comments and screenshots don't always work for recipes that are longer than the screen. I used to copy and paste from Websta but it seems regulations changed so I can't use that either. Any ideas aside from copying by hand? Thanks

rachaelle

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 1:10 pm
I take two screenshots or however many needed to get the whole recipe. I also created a folder in my photos app for "recipes" so it stays organized

cnc

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 1:12 pm
rachaelle wrote:
I take two screenshots or however many needed to get the whole recipe. I also created a folder in my photos app for "recipes" so it stays organized

Exactly what I did.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Jul 24 2016, 2:41 pm
I sometimes do the screenshot thing, or if you're on Pinterest you can save an Instagram post to your Pinterest board by pressing the three dots on top of the post and copying the link.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics