Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Obgy/oncologist dr Samantha Cohen?

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 12:31 pm
My aunt has a mass on her ovary. Echo reccommended dr Samantha Cohen. She sounds really good but a bit young maybe. Is anyone familier with her? Please respond. It's time sensitive. Thank you.

cnc

Post Mon, Jul 25 2016, 12:39 pm
Yes. I have no personal experience with her b"h, but she is supposed to be tops.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 9:05 pm
I'm bumping up this old post for information. I'll be scheduling surgery with Dr. Samantha Cohen and wondering if anyone has personally used her or knows someone who did. I'd love to hear feedback and experiences. Thanks

ellacoe

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 10:16 pm
She is a wonderful person and very professional. I did not use her personally but I have called her for consult questions, and I know several people who used her (one with a difficult situation) and they were all very impressed with both her professionalism and her sensitivity. While she is young she has trained with top people in the field and is very highly regarded by both her patients and colleagues.

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Apr 29 2018, 10:32 pm
amother wrote:
I'm bumping up this old post for information. I'll be scheduling surgery with Dr. Samantha Cohen and wondering if anyone has personally used her or knows someone who did. I'd love to hear feedback and experiences. Thanks

Are you comfortable with her?
Does she answer your questions satisfactorily?
I had a consult with her and decided against surgery with her. But that may be more because of my personal issues than about her skill level. I don't know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries