Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Kenmore fridge- sabbath mode questions

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 7:52 pm
hi all,

in the market for a new fridge. I would love a french door fridge. I saw some nice ones in sears today. after looking at the star-k website, I looked at the fridges listed as sabbath mode friendly. so I'd love to hear from those who have these fridges how sabbath mode works. by this I mean the following: how do you set it to sabbath mode? is it something complicated that I don't want to spend time on on friday afternoons? also, are you satisfied with the fridge for general use, and would you be so kind as to tell me which model you have?

thanks all!

#1baker

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 9:17 pm
Btw don't know were you live but the sears by Kings plaza mall is closing down and they have huge sales on everything you should consider buying there

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 9:29 pm
#1baker wrote:
Btw don't know were you live but the sears by Kings plaza mall is closing down and they have huge sales on everything you should consider buying there

thanks for the tip!

#1baker

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 10:15 pm
In went there and found myself a stunning ring on sale there clothing..... Is very cheap now

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jul 26 2016, 10:40 pm
We have the Frigidaire French door refrigerator with ice maker. We love it bh! The ice maker takes up a nice amount of room in the freezer but dh really wanted it (we have a second freezer) and I admit since we have it I'm actually really enjoying the feature. They do sell it without the ice maker too.
Model #FGHN2866PF
Shabbos mode is super easy and really amazing. Just hold down two buttons on the control panel to set it to shabbos mode and hold them down again to set the fridge back to regular node.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen