Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Missing P3 payment - who to contact?

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 2:28 pm
who do I contact? I can't find any contact info on PIP.
I wasn't paid for my last 3 months of billing (billed end of june and beg of july), it all says approved on Vendor Portal, and kept checking, and now on PIP the last 2 months come up together as disbursed, so that should be paid soon, but the 3rd to last month (april billed at end of june) is not listed at all.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 3:37 pm
Call support at 718-935-2202. They say everybody should get paid by the end of next week. Hatslacha!

amother
Pewter

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 3:40 pm
Whoever billed end of June beginning of July didn't get paid yet. Myself included. I billed for 3 months. You are not alone. They are probably understaffed in the summer.

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 3:46 pm
For some reason can't get the pip website to work for the last week. Every time I go to the website it just says "PIP is unavailable due to system maintenance"
Anyone getting this message too?

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 4:47 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
For some reason can't get the pip website to work for the last week. Every time I go to the website it just says "PIP is unavailable due to system maintenance"
Anyone getting this message too?

pip is working. They say not to use chrome or firefox browser. Try again using internet explorer.

Rosemarie

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 6:09 pm
amother wrote:
pip is working. They say not to use chrome or firefox browser. Try again using internet explorer.

Thanks! I didn't think to try that. It worked in another browser. I see they finally disbursed money today.

seeker

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 6:20 pm
You and everyone else. I don't know anyone who got paid this month. I can't even look at my credit card account anymore.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 6:29 pm
seeker wrote:
You and everyone else. I don't know anyone who got paid this month. I can't even look at my credit card account anymore.

IS this a common occurrence?

seeker

Post Wed, Jul 27 2016, 7:48 pm
No. Once in a while they go off the he radar for maybe a couple of weeks but since they got the computerized billing working I have never seen something like this where everyone is waiting over a month to get paid. It's insane.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics