Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Dyslexics Untie!
1  2  Next

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 5:29 am
How many times have you read and reread a title, and read it wrong every single time?

I'll start.

Seniors as Targets

I keep reading this as Seniors at Target.

What's wrong with the elderly getting a bargain on housewares? Target is awesome, and they have a generous return policy.

chanchy123

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 5:42 am
Glad to see I'm not the only one LOL

Tzutzie

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 8:43 am
Does thay mean I'm really dislexic? I do that all the time. Sometimes it's really funny!

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 9:56 am
Did you hear about the insomniac agnostic dyslexic? He stayed up nights wondering if there really was a dog.

singleagain

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 12:50 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Did you hear about the insomniac agnostic dyslexic? He stayed up nights wondering if there really was a dog.

this is one of my favorite jokes of all time

tf

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 1:18 pm
Rolling Laughter It happens

Amelia Bedelia

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 2:13 pm
PinkFridge wrote:

Sorry, I don't get it. Can you please explain?

MrsDash

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 2:19 pm
I read the title thinking it would be funny if it said untie instead of unite. That's how tired I am, ladies and gentlemen.

singleagain

Post Fri, Jul 29 2016, 2:24 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
Sorry, I don't get it. Can you please explain?

An insomniac is a prison who can't fall asleep
An agnostic is a person who beloved there might or might not be a God
A dyslexic is a prison who mixes up the letters in a word

Mix up God and get Dog

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Jul 30 2016, 2:36 pm
singleagain wrote:
An insomniac is a prison who can't fall asleep
An agnostic is a person who beloved there might or might not be a God
A dyslexic is a prison who mixes up the letters in a word

Mix up God and get Dog

I think you mean "believed". Was that you being dyslexic, or was that autocorrect? LOL

singleagain

Post Sat, Jul 30 2016, 9:32 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I think you mean "believed". Was that you being dyslexic, or was that autocorrect? LOL

Since the I and O are right next to each other... I'm gonna blame that on fast typing fingers and the brain recognizing words as a whole a la :

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

ROFL

Post Sat, Jul 30 2016, 10:25 pm
Actually I don't think the whole prison can't fall asleep ? Isn't that person? I hate autocorrect and my typing skills are lousy Too.
But singleagain I do agree that I can read every word you typed in last post

Tzutzie

Post Sat, Jul 30 2016, 10:43 pm
And here I thought smileagain did it on purpose. Gave me a good chucle.

gp2.0

Post Sat, Jul 30 2016, 10:47 pm
singleagain wrote:
Since the I and O are right next to each other... I'm gonna blame that on fast typing fingers and the brain recognizing words as a whole a la :

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Funny, the only word that took me an extra second to read was iprmoetnt, and that's when I realized it was misspelled.

Kugglegirl

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 1:53 am
I thought the package said "Vilna Pastries." Made sense to me, since it looked like rugalach. I wondered what flavor they would be.

I took them home & realized they were marked "Vanilla Pastries."

Oh. Ok. But I was really looking forward to the hemishe taste of old Vilna.

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jul 31 2016, 8:28 am
Kugglegirl wrote:
I thought the package said "Vilna Pastries." Made sense to me, since it looked like rugalach. I wondered what flavor they would be.

I was really looking forward to eating those Vilna pastries, but the kids got to them first. Now they're all Gaon.

Water Stones

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 6:43 pm
This is funny because I didn't know the English word "dyslexic". But does it only means with words or alphabets? I have that with numbers like phone numbers I mix up the numbers even when I am looking at it. I have to close my eyes and see the numbers while I say it in my mind.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 6:51 pm
Every time we travel to my in laws upstate we pass a sign near a bungalow colony that says "Rabbits for sale" but for some reason I always read it as " Rabbis for Sale"

zaq

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 8:04 pm
Kugglegirl wrote:

Very Happy too funny!

zaq

Post Mon, Nov 14 2016, 8:05 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I was really looking forward to eating those Vilna pastries, but the kids got to them first. Now they're all Gaon.
😂
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics