Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Looking for a chair repair/upholster/plasti the fabric Bklyn

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Aug 02 2016, 9:55 am
Looking for someone in Brooklyn that can upholster, fix, and put plastic on chairs.

Thanks.

moramom

Post Tue, Aug 02 2016, 10:16 am
I forget the full name but united by sajovitz family is in buisness for years and pleasure to work with

Chayalle

Post Tue, Aug 02 2016, 10:16 am
I did this myself this past winter, for my dining room chairs. Found a you-tube that told how to do it. Bought fabric, plastic, and a staple gun. They came out great!

greenfire

Post Tue, Aug 02 2016, 10:40 am
you can do it yourself ... or pay a good amount for an upholsterer to do it for you

when you say "fix" what exactly is broken ?

amother
Vermilion

Post Tue, Aug 02 2016, 9:27 pm
Mike's Dinettes in Boro Park on 13th Ave and 38th .

amother
cornflower

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 7:46 pm
So I found someone in BP that does it but I would have to bring the chairs to him and I have no way of getting chairs transported there. I live in Flatbush, does anyone know of a place in Flatbush that plasticates, reupholsters, and fixes chairs? By fix I mean the bolts are out from the chair arms and legs and after years of me tightening the bolts myself, it needs to be fixed by a repairman that knows what they're doing.

octopus

Post Wed, Aug 03 2016, 8:49 pm
Chayalle wrote:
I did this myself this past winter, for my dining room chairs. Found a you-tube that told how to do it. Bought fabric, plastic, and a staple gun. They came out great!

I was planning on doing mine myself, but it seems that the older style chairs are much easier to do yourself than newer kind. old style chairs the chair pad comes off, and you just reupholster. If chair pad doesn't come off, the whole process just seems more...dangerous and prone to injury. I don't think I have upper body strength to do. my chair pad doesn't come off and I have padding on backs of chair as well. It just looks like a nightmare to do on my own.

greenfire

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 2:14 pm
do you have material and/or plastic ? I know how to do this & can help you for pay ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics