Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
ISO interesting pizza design/ recipe

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 9:04 am
I read a post here a while back where someone posted an interesting pizza design recipe. It was basically a pizza pie, but it was folded like a flower or something. Anyone know which thread I am talking about? Would you be able to post a link to it? Thanks.

mommy100

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 9:10 am
this? http://www.imamother.com/forum.....lower

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 9:22 am
Thanks but this isn't what I was looking for. It was a pizza pie where u cut triangles and then somehow fold it over and the crust looks very nice. Anyone know what I am talking about?

farm

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 10:49 am
Pizza crown. Easy and really pretty.

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 1:48 pm
This isn't what I meant, but sounds good. How do I make a pizza crown?
What I saw was posted somewhere here on Imamother, and I don't know if it was specifically used to make pizza, maybe it had a different filling.

UnFarvosNischt

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 1:59 pm

My mom makes something like that.
Basically you take your pizza dough and put the garniture everywhere but not in the middle. Then you cut like a star in the middle so that it creates triangles and then you fold these triangles over the borders!

Last edited by UnFarvosNischt on Mon, Aug 08 2016, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

HeartyAppetite

Post Mon, Aug 08 2016, 2:20 pm
yes! that's what I was looking for! Thanks so much!

farm

Post Tue, Aug 09 2016, 6:41 am
I know that's what you were looking for! That's why I answered you. Search for the pizza crown in the recipe section. I think someone posted it before Shavuos one year.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals