Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Why do you want mashiach?
Previous  1  2

amother
Pink

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 5:58 pm
syrima wrote:
Besides the above, so I don't have to vote for either candidate in the election. Vote moshiach!
[quote]
Rolling Laughter

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 6:19 pm
Perhaps as part of Mashiach's role in bringing universal peace you'll be advised to keep your US citizenship and cast and absentee vote from your new home in Israel for whichever candidate best adjusts to the new political realities.

greenfire

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 6:39 pm
moshiach means the world will finally be what hashem wanted ... people to love one another to have the ability to be peaceful and help one another without the slightest thought - that giving will be a way of life and nobody will be wondering what the truth is & pain will no longer exist ~ right here on this earth

~ MOSHIACH already !!!

abaker

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 6:55 pm
amother wrote:
So the whole world will know who the true Creator of the world. So all those of other religions will see the stupidity of their beliefs.

I saw this quote on the spin off thread and I wanted to share something I learned. The other religions (xtianity and islam) exist so that the nations can relate to/grasp the concept of Moshiach.

cbg

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 10:34 pm
You have the American Right NOT to vote.
Not advocating this
Just saying.

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Aug 14 2016, 10:37 pm
imasoftov wrote:
What is the source for the belief that Techiyat Hameitim will closely follow the coming of Mashiach?

Rambam (Hilchot Melachim 11:3): "One should not entertain the notion that the King Moshiach must work miracles and wonders, bring about new phenomena within the world, resurrect the dead, or perform other similar deeds"

H-Shem will resurrect the dead. Not Moshiach. It will happen once Moshiach comes though. Not right away, but eventually. Wouldn't that be a reunion you would like to witness.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 3:15 am
amother wrote:
H-Shem will resurrect the dead. Not Moshiach. It will happen once Moshiach comes though. Not right away, but eventually. Wouldn't that be a reunion you would like to witness.

Do you know of sources that are more precise than "eventually"?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note