Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
So annoyed at Junees!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 3:55 pm
I shopped once at junees and got the worst service in my life!!! When I got home I realiZed that the zipper of the skirt was broken when I went to exchange it the saleswoman didn't even take her time to glance at my direction!!! Junees never again!

tovli toraspicha

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 4:24 pm
JuneeWelcome05 wrote:
Hi Ladies. Hope this finds you all in the best of health. In response to the above statements we at Junees sell millions of shells a year. We rarely get a complaint. Please know that we at Junees completely stand behind our products and have an amazing sales team, web team, wholesale team etc. We pride ourselves on our goals of making our products the best they can be and value our clientele's suggestions always as well as our giving 101% above the standard in customer service.

As for our layering shells they are cut very fitted as they are for layering purposes and not to be worn alone as a tshirt (everybody has their own snius level). If you were looking for a tshirt to wear alone that is less fitted than a shell you can look up the New J Tee and size up if you like.

Frantic Frumie for some reason started a whole lashon hora fest above. We definitely accept suggestions and criticisms as they help us to become greater every day. Frantic Frumie forgot to mention that she gets to keep the layering shells to which she claims did not fit and we have sent her 5 replacement shells on us.

With Hashems help we pray there are no 8 year old heroin addicts in or out of Klal Yisroel. That was actually a very nebuch statement.

Please forgive us ladies if you unfortunately have had an unsatisfactory customer service experience as that is not the norm with Junees.

Keep smiling Hashem loves you all!

Junee Management

Perhaps you could have worded this response in a little bit of a nicer and more professional tone. Besides for the fact that it does not seem like Frantic Frumie "forgot to mention" anything as she hadn't heard back from Junees when she posted... calling this "a loshon hora fest" because many ladies who are conventional sizes found the largest sizes in the store to be way too small is just ridiculous and completely unprofessional.

JuneeWelcome05

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 4:41 pm
We did not mean to berate anyone, we were just stating a fact. Again she received 5 free shells on us and we are allowing her to keep the shells that she states did not fit, she can give them to charity if she likes. I feel that this is considered very good customer service. We are paying the shipping and please keep in mind it costs us just as much as it cost her to ship internationally for minimal orders. Again as someone earlier stated she could have called the company immediately to rectify this in a proper manner. Derogatory statements in public are not the route we would choose if it were the other way around. I just feel this is a lesson for all. We truly stand by our products and replace instantly when an issue is brought to our attention. Have a wonderful evening all.

Remember ladies everything comes from Hashem (the good as well as the bad because in the end the bad is even for the good)

Stars

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 4:59 pm
Quote:
Remember ladies everything comes from Hashem (the good as well as the bad because in the end the bad is even for the good)

Seriously shock

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 5:14 pm
JuneeWelcome05 wrote:
Hi Ladies. Hope this finds you all in the best of health. In response to the above statements we at Junees sell millions of shells a year. We rarely get a complaint. Please know that we at Junees completely stand behind our products and have an amazing sales team, web team, wholesale team etc. We pride ourselves on our goals of making our products the best they can be and value our clientele's suggestions always as well as our giving 101% above the standard in customer service.

As for our layering shells they are cut very fitted as they are for layering purposes and not to be worn alone as a tshirt (everybody has their own snius level). If you were looking for a tshirt to wear alone that is less fitted than a shell you can look up the New J Tee and size up if you like.

Frantic Frumie for some reason started a whole lashon hora fest above. We definitely accept suggestions and criticisms as they help us to become greater every day. Frantic Frumie forgot to mention that she gets to keep the layering shells to which she claims did not fit and we have sent her 5 replacement shells on us.

With Hashems help we pray there are no 8 year old heroin addicts in or out of Klal Yisroel. That was actually a very nebuch statement.

Please forgive us ladies if you unfortunately have had an unsatisfactory customer service experience as that is not the norm with Junees.

Keep smiling Hashem loves you all!

Junee Management

In the future, instead of the bolded you may want to say something like

We take all feedback seriously and do our best to satisfy every customer. Poster Frantic Frummie may not have had a chance to provide an update yet, so we would like to take this opportunity to clarify and update all who have been following this discussion that we have sent replacements to this customer free of charge and she will not be required to return the 5 tops that did not fit her.

We welcome all customers to reach out to us with any questions or comments as we are always happy to help.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 5:22 pm
JuneesWelcome05,
Frantic Frummie is a wonderful woman with very good midos. She did not forget to come here to report your response to her the second he received it. She lives in a different time zone and keeps different hours.
By sending her give new shirts, if packaged and labeled the same way, she will again have to pay the exorbitant tax on imported goods over a certain value (including shipping).

You have given a solution for her, how will this be avoided in the future?

There is still a general dissatisfaction with the sizing posted and reality. Most Jewish women are larger than size 6, and want comfort and ease while getting dressed. A fitted shirt that's very snug is difficult to put on and rides up.

JuneeWelcome05

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 5:26 pm
We also have shells in sizes 1x thru 4x if needed, we have begun to manufacture these larger sizes to try to satisfy all. Again thank you for your feedback, we take everything into consideration. Have a wonderful evening and a beautiful shabbos filled with light, love of course Hashem and all whom you hold dear

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 6:38 pm
JuneeWelcome05 wrote:
We also have shells in sizes 1x thru 4x if needed, we have begun to manufacture these larger sizes to try to satisfy all. Again thank you for your feedback, we take everything into consideration. Have a wonderful evening and a beautiful shabbos filled with light, love of course Hashem and all whom you hold dear

I have no idea who you are, New Poster.

My emails to customer service have not been answered, and I most certainly have not gotten anything "free" or otherwise. Also, what am I supposed to do with a bunch of shirts that don't even fit a petite 13 year old?

I'm curious, what size replacement would you send to someone who is a US size 10/12? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL?

If you truly are from Junees, I think it is in extremely bad form that you would address me here, and not email me personally.

Have a nice day full of unicorns, rainbows, and puppies. Rolling Eyes

sourstix

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 6:51 pm
Frantic frummie I love your ending. Rolling on the floor laughing! Whoever this new poster is. Ne never mind. So unprofessional! I just don't know what to make of this. They didn't even contact you but are saying they did? I would call Junee and tell them something weird is happening.

Chloe

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 8:56 pm
I don't believe that response was truly from Junees. I hope I'm right.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 9:00 pm
I was actually surprised when I read that they were sending you replacements at no cost FF. I myself was appalled at their lack of customer service when I had an issue with them a few years ago. Serious chutzpah and lack of customer recognition.
This thread is just unfreakinbelievable.

Stars

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 9:07 pm
I wonder if this isn't the leit person, what was her name miri or devora

ra_mom

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 9:11 pm
Attention JuneeWelcome05: There are thousands of young frum women on this site (aka your customer base). It would do you well to honor what you wrote above and send replacements to your customer in Israel ASAP while informing her through proper channels. We do not forget things easily. There is still a chance to change what happens and change our memory of this situation. We are all waiting to hear from FranticFrummie how this saga ends.

nosher

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 10:00 pm
Deleted

Last edited by nosher on Thu, Aug 18 2016, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

watergirl

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 10:07 pm
You guys - thats not Junees. I'm reporting the post. I know Hashem loves me. But its not really the sort of thing that I would expect to hear from a customer service rep. I have also had beyond the worst service at Junee, both in Brooklyn and Five Towns. I can not imagine that this is them. I bet you the company would be really disappointed to find out that somebody is fraudulently claiming to be them.

And fwiw, their shells sizing is disgusting.

Eta - I'm calling their office tomorrow if I can't find the corporate phone number online, and I'm requesting that a real customer service representative from Junee emails Yael to confirm if this person was or was not a legitimate customer service representative from the company.

gp2.0

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 10:31 pm
The shell sizing at junees has always been terrible, which is why the shell station does so well.

Their skirts and all other clothes are sized using a teeny tiny slim petite model. They carry size 12, they just call it XXXXL.

Their sizing goes something like this:
0- small
2- medium
4- large
6- XL
8- XXL
10- XXXL
12-XXXXL

notshanarishona

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 10:42 pm
Although some parts of this thread are not letoeles, I think discussing an issue , such as a company misrepresenting sizes, is definitely toeles so other people don't make the same mistake.
It is typical that a size 10 is either a M or a L and a 12-14 would be an XL.
I should not be buying a 4x!!
First of all, it makes me feel like a fatso, Second, it means I have to try on everything to buy it , even if I know my size, and third , it makes shopping online or from a distance impossible.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 11:17 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
Although some parts of this thread are not letoeles, I think discussing an issue , such as a company misrepresenting sizes, is definitely toeles so other people don't make the same mistake.
It is typical that a size 10 is either a M or a L and a 12-14 would be an XL.
I should not be buying a 4x!!
First of all, it makes me feel like a fatso, Second, it means I have to try on everything to buy it , even if I know my size, and third , it makes shopping online or from a distance impossible.

Thank you for understanding my reason for posting. I had no intention of starting a "loshon hara fest" against a frum company. I stated the the skirts fit appropriately, and that the shells were very good quality. My main concern was with the sizing of the shells, and that I felt mislead for no reason. If I needed a 4XL, just let me know, for pete's sake!

I am also really weirded out by the new poster. The whole things feels really strange to me.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 11:21 pm
I just double checked my inbox and spam filter. Still no reply from Junees customer service.

Curiouser and curiouser...

gilamom

Post Wed, Aug 17 2016, 11:42 pm
Oh gosh, I can relate-I frequently shop in the Brooklyn locations and understand their sizing somewhat but the poor woman in the dressing room next to mine was so distressed-she wanted to treat herself to some new skirts after a significant weight loss and was wailing that how could they be bringing her size XXL skirts to try on when she worked so hard to become a size 8/10!!! LOL
I hope you reach some sort of reasonable resolution!
Page 3 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics