Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
So annoyed at Junees!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 2:54 am
You know what else is interesting? This new poster has not PMed me, but chose to come into the thread instead of speaking to me directly to solve things.

water_bear88

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 4:19 am
As I said, I try to avoid buying clothing from the States- but the numbered and lettered sizes are pretty meaningless between brands, since some companies use varying degrees of vanity sizing and some use "real" sizing. What I do expect, though, is an accurate sizing chart on the site! Call a 32-bust, 28-waist, 36-hip (numbers random off the top of my head) whatever size you like- I may make fun of you, but I'll buy your clothing. Call some items that size a 4 and some a 14? You've lost my custom. I don't have patience or funds to deal with returns.

greenfire

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 2:24 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
Have a nice day full of unicorns, rainbows, and puppies. Rolling Eyes

and that's how denial works ...

watergirl

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 2:27 pm
I want to know where their customer service rep is - now that FF has called them out on the fact that she was never actually contacted.

CatLady

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 3:02 pm
I hope this was not a customer service rep from Junees, for a variety of reasons. First of all, it is incredibly small-minded to call out a customer on a message board. Secondly, misspelling the name of a customer is not achieving the business' desired impression of being attentive to detail!

I hope the real Junees people send a message to FF, or Yael, disassociating themselves from this poster and making things right. I won't be buying their products, because of the unpredictability of their sizing. I dieted down from being a XXL at Old Navy to being a M, and I categorically refuse to wear garments of a size that in my mind negates all my hard work.

oliveoil

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 3:11 pm
I think ya'all are giving way too much credit to Junees.
To me the post absolutely sounds like it is legit.

groisamomma

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 3:22 pm
oliveoil wrote:
I think ya'all are giving way too much credit to Junees.
To me the post absolutely sounds like it is legit.

From my experience in the Lakewood store I unfortunately have to agree with you. Sad

(Junee Jr. not as much as the regular Junee though.)

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Aug 20 2016, 9:46 pm
Any updates? This is so weird !

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Aug 20 2016, 10:12 pm
amother wrote:
Any updates? This is so weird !

No PMs, and no email from customer service.

I stand by my annoyance.

livinginflatbus

Post Sat, Aug 20 2016, 11:53 pm
I could be wrong and I hope I am but it does sound possibly legit...

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 11:25 am
I sent a second email, and there is still no response.

I'll try calling tomorrow.

ariellabella

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 11:31 am
I know that the alleged customer service post was reported a week ago - does anyone know if Yael investigated?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 12:43 pm
ariellabella wrote:
I know that the alleged customer service post was reported a week ago - does anyone know if Yael investigated?

No idea. I'm assuming she's a troll. I can't imagine any customer service person speaking like that, and I've heard nothing from the company itself.

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 1:28 pm
This is so weird.
I will jump on the bandwagon and say whilst I do wear Junnee, I love some of their clothing and I do fit into their clothes (albeit a size bigger than I usually buy elsewhere), their customer service is horrific.
From the in store sales girls to the online servce (that like FF I received no response to).
I deal with it because it is convenient for me and I live near enough to shop in store but each time I go I get upset from their attitude.

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 1:35 pm
deleted.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 1:43 pm
I just got a shipment of shirts from American Apparel. They all fit me perfectly, and the quality is amazing. I also found out that they have a store in Tel Aviv, so next time I won't have to deal with shipping, I'll just take the train down there.

They are getting ALL my business from now on.

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 1:45 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I just got a shipment of shirts from American Apparel. They all fit me perfectly, and the quality is amazing. I also found out that they have a store in Tel Aviv, so next time I won't have to deal with shipping, I'll just take the train down there.

They are getting ALL my business from now on.

great

now just make sure to sell those other shirts ... there are some gals out there whom they would fit

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 2:14 pm
greenfire wrote:
great

now just make sure to sell those other shirts ... there are some gals out there whom they would fit

OK, so who out there wears a Junees XL? I have two M sizes too, in the sparkly navy and black.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 2:32 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
OK, so who out there wears a Junees XL? I have two M sizes too, in the sparkly navy and black.

Would my daughter?
8yo or 6yo. We can always use more shells Very Happy

sourstix

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 2:48 pm
Be t how can it be that a scree name was created in such a short time? It definitely takes a couple of days. So how did this happen? Frantic please call the store and make this crazy story over. I hope they can help you.
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics