Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Brooklyn foodstamp question

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 7:55 pm
I am due any day. With my new family size I will qualify for foodstamps till.dh.finishes school.and gets a job say 6-12m. I.was on foodstamps for around 6m 4 years.ago.so I have a benefit.card from then and was fingerprinted then. I have heard of ppl that help u with the paperwork for foodstamps. Do any of them come to u or will I have to go to them. Any names and numbers are appreciated. Also as ur income flucutates does ur benefit amount get adjusted. My.8-1 check will qualify me once I have the baby but my 9-1 check will be even smaller getting me a bigger benefit. I am not expexting any check 10-1 but 11-1 will be same size as 8-1 again. I have 600 childcare expenses for 8-1 but will have 1000 to show for 9-1. Anyone in the know.of when I should apply.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Aug 20 2016, 11:12 pm
I don't know the #, but there's a place in Boro Park called Nachas that helps people sign up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics