Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
San Antonio TX

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Aug 16 2016, 7:37 pm
Please share anything you know about Jewish life, community, and schools there, as well as any other relevant information (cost of living, etc)

DH is considering a long-term professional opportunity there but I don't know a single person there or anything about it.

tichellady

Post Tue, Aug 16 2016, 10:13 pm
I'm fairly certain there isn't much there orthodox- wise. I once worked with someone who was from there and moved so his kids could have a better environment/ yeshiva day school but I really don't know much about it so it could be things have changed

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Aug 16 2016, 10:30 pm
How long ago was that?
Ou website says they have an orthodox shul and day school that each have websites but that's nothing like knowing people who live there...

doctorima

Post Tue, Aug 16 2016, 10:43 pm
I think the community is quite small, though I once heard good things about the Rav. It's much smaller than communities like Dallas and Houston.

shaimac1

Post Tue, Aug 30 2016, 1:31 pm
I know a few people that live and have lived in San Antonio it has a very small Orthodox community, but feel free to PM and I can share my contacts there with you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating