Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccine-Free School?
Previous  1  2

Ashrei

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 12:03 am
Mama Bear wrote:
There are no rabbonim who are anti-vax. I think it's quite the opposite.
Yes, the anti-vaxxing cult is virulent. I just had a major explosive argument last night here in the bungalow colony where I threw a chair, stomped off in a fit, and started crying, bc the chief anti-vaxxer in the circle dared mention the word autism in the same sentence as vaccines. On the same day that I went to tour a facility to possibly place my autistic son in. I cannot be around anti-vaxxers in this state of mind.
I cannot stand anti-vaxxers who try to force their beliefs on everyone and think the ones who do vaccinate are the ones harming their children!!!
Gahhhhh.

Wow. Jerk. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Hug Hug

Amarante

Post Thu, Aug 18 2016, 12:34 am
Mama Bear wrote:
There are no rabbonim who are anti-vax. I think it's quite the opposite.
Yes, the anti-vaxxing cult is virulent. I just had a major explosive argument last night here in the bungalow colony where I threw a chair, stomped off in a fit, and started crying, bc the chief anti-vaxxer in the circle dared mention the word autism in the same sentence as vaccines. On the same day that I went to tour a facility to possibly place my autistic son in. I cannot be around anti-vaxxers in this state of mind.
I cannot stand anti-vaxxers who try to force their beliefs on everyone and think the ones who do vaccinate are the ones harming their children!!!
Gahhhhh.

I am so sorry that someone idiot caused you such pain.

First the link has been completely discredited and then to essentially guilt trip a mother by essentially saying she did it to her child.

It's the same way that people like to blame other sick people for non lifestyle diseases. Even if I were with a life long smoker with lung cancer, I wouldn't say definitively that the person got what they deserved.

I think it's because people just don't want to believe that the world can be chaotic and that bad things can happen to good people through nothing they did. If they think they have control over such things, it makes it less scarey maybe because otherwise they could do everything right and still wind up with a sick child.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics