Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Iband from Aliexpress/Alibaba

shirtsandskirts

Post Mon, Aug 22 2016, 8:14 pm
Has anyone purcahesed one? http://www.aliexpress.com/stor......html

If so, can you share how the quality is ?

sima

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 12:46 pm
wow. I'd love to know. I've wanted one of these, but no way am I paying the prices that sheital machers are charging for a stip with some hair on it.

agreer

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 1:39 pm
My mom made her own! She used an old shaitel and sewed it onto a plain wig grip, and it came out pretty good.

I do have a question, though. I clicked on the link and I saw the picture of the band on the mannequin with the hair pulled back, and you can see the skin-colored tulle on her head. Is that visible on people's heads too? Or do you cut that off?

Blueberry Muffin

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 2:29 pm
I read the reviews, most were happy with purchase - the person that was not happy showed a picture and had a valid reason for not being happy - the lace was too dark. I wonder if she could dab some foundation powder on the lace to make it more skin color/natural looking

be good

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:54 pm
what are they for?

Shuly

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:57 pm
Bumping this up.
Has anyone else bought it?
Someone showed me hers and it looked nice but the color was much lighter than I thought a #4 should be.
Anyone else have experience to share?

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:08 pm
agreer wrote:
My mom made her own! She used an old shaitel and sewed it onto a plain wig grip, and it came out pretty good.

I do have a question, though. I clicked on the link and I saw the picture of the band on the mannequin with the hair pulled back, and you can see the skin-colored tulle on her head. Is that visible on people's heads too? Or do you cut that off?

I took an old sheitel and divided it at the bangs line. I turned the back of the hair into a 3/4 fall on a wig grip, and the put the bangs on their own wig grip. Now I have great loooking hair pieces, instead of one sheitel that never laid down right.

The lace tulle is for "baby hairs". IMHO, I can always tell when someone has that. Look up the Twitter hashtag #Checkyourlacefront and you can see a lot of pics of people who think they're fooling everyone, but they're not. Beyonce is notorious for bad lace fronts. It's a running joke in the African American community.

reality mom

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:37 pm
I got mine from ali express. It's pretty decent. I paid like $45 for it, and definitely got my money's worth.

Shuly

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:57 pm
reality mom wrote:
I got mine from ali express. It's pretty decent. I paid like $45 for it, and definitely got my money's worth.

Was the color what you expected?
What about the length - how did you know what to choose?
Did you have to ask the seller for anything special?

Jelliew

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 11:03 am
Which seller did you find that had a good product on Alibaba or aliexpress?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels