Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Lincoln, New Hampshire

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 12:17 pm
Next week I will be staying at the Days Inn in Lincoln, NH. Does anyone know if the minyan they have is daily and 3x a day. Also, what is there to do in the area? I will be traveling with a 4MO baby and a 4 year old. TIA

(Anon because the details given above may make it easy for people I know IRL to figure out my identity)

farina

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 3:19 pm
Shachris at 7,8,and 9. Mincha-maariv at 730about there is separate swimming there 8-9ladies 9-10 men for a fee. To do: Clark's trading post w bear shows and acrobat shows train ride etc..also loon mountain has nice chair lift up mountain under five is free. Take hike-walk to basin.

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 4:43 pm
Thanks!! Open to more activity ideas if anyone else has

themom

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 4:57 pm
Drive up Mt. Washington. Also, there's a beautiful huge nature park with different options.

perquacky

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 5:23 pm
Story Land amusement park in Glen is close by.

imasinger

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 6:17 pm
IMO, the best things to do are outdoors. What's the point of being in the mountains to watch kitschy shows?

Otter Rocks just east of Lincoln on the Kancamagus Highway (Main St in town) is a really fun place to picnic, and climb and splash in the river. Or if your 5 year old is a good walker and you have a sling or other carrier for the little one, go west to Woodstock on the same road and go to the Lost River Gorge. Up 93, if you like hiking, try going up the Falling Waters Trail by Lafayette campground. Beautiful waterfalls!

Have fun, we love the area.

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Aug 23 2016, 8:19 pm
Great suggestions! Thank you everyone!!!

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Aug 24 2016, 10:52 pm
Does anyone know if these places can be accessible with a double carriage? I'm trying to plan my itinerary with 2 kids in a carriage. It's either that or 2 single? Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics