Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Need some recommendations of sefarim & shiurim about....

MitzadSheini

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 7:57 pm
.....Hashem loving His creatures. As in unconditionally, for people who are basically always messing up.
I know some of you have suggested things before but maybe if you would just put everything here in the one place, make it easy to find

You see I have NO ISSUES with the idea that Hashem controls everything in the world. But I have great doubts about His love. And your not allowed to think like this so I thought Chodesh Ellul it's a good time to work on it. So have you heard or read anything on this topic that you could recommend?

debbie321

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 8:18 pm
Living Emuna by R David Ashear. it has different lessons and aspects of emuna. in middle of the book, u find u have an inner peace and feeling that Hashem loves you, even through all the challemges He sends, and it comes from a place of love. this book is my lifeline. I walk around with it and pull it out when I need to, cuz of struggles, and leaves me with feelings of peace and love. and I have to mention, I am NOT into reading jewish books. but tbis one changed my life

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 8:48 pm
RAbbi YY Jacobsons's Emunah series on torahanytime.com or theyeshiva.net Smile

momtra

Post Sun, Aug 28 2016, 11:23 pm
Rabbi Efrem Goldberg 's shiurim on emunah are excellent and speaks to what you mentioned
You can find them on yutorah
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics