Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Do your kids listen to a lot of Shmuel Kunda, etc?

gold21

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 3:49 pm
If so, what device do you play them on, in mp3 format?

CDs are a waste of money for me... They scratch up in a week. I only buy in mp3 format online- ShmuelKunda.com, MostlyMusic.com, even Amazon.com!

I download the mp3's to a laptop. But the volume on the laptop is a bit limited... And I don't really like schlepping the laptop to the playroom...

Can someone recommend a better alternative? Thank you Tongue Out

mha3484

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 3:50 pm
Either CDs on the car or I play my phone off a speaker.

self-actualization

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 4:13 pm
We love Shmuel Kunda CDs. They are safe in the car and the car CD changer can hold 6 at a time.

imalady

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 5:02 pm
get a Bluetooth speaker?

HonesttoGod

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 5:08 pm
CDs in the car.
But I plan to buy some on my cell.
What I don't like about having their music on my cell is that then I can't use it (because the sound of me using it bothers their music). One day Ill buy an ipod for the car...

gold21

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 5:10 pm
imalady wrote:
get a Bluetooth speaker?

Sounds good, thanks.
How does that work?
Does it require wifi?
Is it portable?

mha3484

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 5:11 pm
No Wifi needed. And you can put it anywhere you want. Mine is similar to this. https://www.amazon.com/Sony-SR.....53ICY

gold21

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 8:08 pm
mha3484 wrote:
No Wifi needed. And you can put it anywhere you want. Mine is similar to this. https://www.amazon.com/Sony-SR.....53ICY

Thanks so much mha3484! Exactly what I was looking for. (I'm really backwards with technology and need everything spelled out to me lol Wink )

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 8:34 pm
That bluetooth speaker looks nice!

If your budget is smaller and you just want a speaker to amplify the sound on a laptop, I own this; it works well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

gold21

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 9:16 pm
Rubber Ducky wrote:
That bluetooth speaker looks nice!

If your budget is smaller and you just want a speaker to amplify the sound on a laptop, I own this; it works well: https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....psc=1

Awesome, thanks Rubber Ducky Tongue Out

newmother

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 9:17 pm
I buy CDs and then save/ rip them on the family laptop so the kids can listen from the media library so no CD is needed. I then burn a copy of the CD for the car and keep the original put away so that we have a backup copy.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 9:24 pm
my husband installed a nuvo wireless music system. he does it for his business. I have to stay anonymous he doesnt want to advertise online. but if you google nuvo music system. you will see what I mean. if you tell me where you are I can tell you who installs this stuff.

basically all music gets installed on that system and you dont need the cd. I keep them for future if I want it for some reason. all of my stuff is on it. I can also listen to the radio this way. its a great system. I paid a lot for it. but dh installed it so that was free. but it gets installed on the wall in the kitchen and I have a system in the master and the kids rooms. its expensive so think about it. I dont deal with scratched cds. my kids choose what they want in their rooms and I choos what I want in my room or the kitchen. its fantastic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics