Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Baby saved after being left in car
Previous  1  2  3  4

benny

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 9:54 pm
I seriously can not believe everyone here judging this woman! It is so much more probable that it was an accident than that this lady is a nut job trying to kill her baby or not caring about her enough not to leave her in a car in the hot summer!!

I'm So embarrassed but this once happened to me.
My baby was 2 months old and my brother was getting married. It was a very overwhelming time for me. My husband works from home so usually left baby home sleeping with him when I ran errands but that day I needed to pick up my daughters gown from the dressmaker and my husband wasn't available. I went to the dressmaker, picked up the gown and came back to put it in the car and saw my baby in the car. I almost fainted. Thank goodness It was only about 5 min. it took me a long time to breathe normally. I was so shaken. I could not believe I had just done that but I did. Since then I check and double check my car 10 times anytime I go anywhere especially since I have arrangements where I don't always have to take baby along on errands, so I'm afraid I'll forget. It's very scary but can happen to anyone. Don't judge so fast.

Sadie

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 2:01 am
MrsDash wrote:
I'm absolutely not for trump, but that shtick they pulled is extremely childish. Some people are just a bunch a babies. Let the man wear his shirt! Freedom of speech much?

It's extremely common for tv stations to blur all kinds of tshirt logos.

BasMelech120

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 10:18 am
sourstix wrote:
ww.theyeshivaworld.com/news/headlines-breaking-stories/457571/rabbi-weisberg-thanks-good-samaritan-who-broke-car-window-to-save-lakewood-baby-left-inside.html

now this one has a happy ending. I dont know who these people are. bh the baby is doing good. its so scary to think this could happen to anyone. why isnt it mandatory to have something strapped to the infant seat that if there is a baby inside and the front door opens then they should get a signal just like they have for seat belts? common this should be installed for anyone who just would spend a couple of bucks. this is a must. there has got to be a system. one death too many

And take a look at CNN's (Clinton News Network's) coverage of the story. Unbelievable.
Web Page Name
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics