Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Vibrating exercise machine

ruby slippers

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 2:11 pm
Was just at a fair and saw one of these
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I58INOI?psc=1

It is a machine you stands on and it basically shakes.. It seems to good to be true for weight loss-but the woman selling it had a good sales pitch and I get sucked into these things. Of course found something similar on amazon but waaay cheaper than what she had.
Does anybody have one and did you lose weight using it?

challenging

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 2:34 pm
A family member is using this twice a day, mornings and night for 45 min .she lost a nice amount .

glamourmom

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 2:42 pm
maybe buy it and let others come use it for a fee.

I'd be first to come use it. Wink

the reviews look good.

ruby slippers

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 2:44 pm
Thanks for the quick feedback. It just seems too good to be true- all you do is stand there... What brand does your family member have? Is the family member also doing other diet and exercise or just this. Sorry if I am getting too personal.

imasoftov

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 5:04 pm
"Whole-body vibration can offer some fitness and health benefits, but it's not clear if it's as good for you as regular exercise" They also recommend speaking to a doctor before using it, as it can be harmful in some conditions, and not relying entirely on this but also doing other exercises.. Full article here

MiracleMama

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 5:20 pm
I have a friend with one so I've used it a few times; not often enough to tell you if it helps with weight loss or not. But for sure it does something to your muscles. I was sore after. She lost a few pounds but can't promise it was the machine and not diet change, as she did both together.

busymom

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 7:39 pm
I thought this machine costs several thousand dollars. I wonder if this one (the link shows one for just $269) is as effective.
Under sponsored related products I see one for over 4k. My husband's friend was looking into one that was about 2k. Make sure the feedback you hear is on this particular model.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars