Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Is ur dh attractive?
1  2  3  Next

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 2:50 pm
Not just to u, but would a random person see ur dh and consider him attractive?

amother
Amethyst

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:00 pm
amother wrote:
Not just to u, but would a random person see ur dh and consider him attractive?

Yes, if not a tad chubby. He is very handsome though. I don't know what other people think, but I believe he's objectively handsome.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:02 pm
possibly cute as endearing- he has nice eyes.

rainbow dash

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:24 pm
When I went out with him I thought he looked a lot like mr big.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:28 pm
Not gorgeous, but im sure others find him attractive.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:31 pm
Probably not in the looks department, but other people who find smart people s-xy would know within minutes that DH is a super genius.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:32 pm
A bit on the shorter side, but cute and great body. And knows it Mad

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 3:51 pm
Yes! I feel so proud to go with him places. He is really handsome, high check bones, takes good care of himself, is clean, exercises, has a great s-xy body. Thankfully my kids came out gorgeous looking too. May their mazel be as beautiful!

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:01 pm
The dental hygienist we have been using for 10+ years told me "your husband is a fine looking man, but you don't need me to tell you that. "

Water Stones

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:05 pm
I don't know if he is attractive to other people. I think so be cause when I first time saw him I said YES I like it!! Only thing may be he not be attractive for only looks is that he has a long nose and I know a lot of ladies don't like that.

But I love his nose!! His eyes smile, that was IT!!!

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:09 pm
I think he's gorgeous so I think other ppl would think that too.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:16 pm
He is, although he started dressing more 'comfortable' and he used to dress very spiffy. But I'm happy he's comfortable AND...I really, really like being the better looking one in the relationship Twisted Evil .

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:18 pm
His confidence is certainly attractive. It attracted me!
He has a fun, flirty personality, so women might be attracted to that, but probably not solely based on his looks.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 4:20 pm
I think so- he has very nice features. However, they are covered with a beard. Add that to his chassidish levush and most people probably wouldn't notice him as being super hot. He could probably be more fit, too.

amother
White

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 5:02 pm
Nope. He doesn't have conventionally attractive features. No high cheekbones. No chiseled jaw. No six pack. He's going bald. He's 70 lbs overweight.

But my God he's adorable. Those DIMPLES when he grins. They get me every time.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 6:01 pm
I think so. He has the tall dark and handsome look going for him- with a good looking face (big smile and dimples). On our first date I thought he was really "cute" looking but not hot necessarily.
He could probably lose a bit of weight and he's super hairy all over.
Id say he is better looking than I am but I have a better body. Not that anyone would think of this besides me lol.

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 6:25 pm
Nope. But he's really smart and good and nice... so I'll stick with that. Does it sometimes bother me? Sure. But then there is no other positive quality of his that I'd trade it for, and I probably would hate to be married to a guy who was handsome, smart and good (I'd always feel inadequate), so I'm happy. Sometimes do wish our kids looked a bit more like me though ...

nywife

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 6:42 pm
It depends. If you're into the sleek, trim, chiseled jaw look you probably won't find him attractive. But if you're into the rugged, tall, strong look then you would. That's what attracted me to him in the first place.
Then again, I don't give a rats a** about whether you think he's attractive or not. LOL

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 6:43 pm
Yes, very. But he would do even better were he to lose 20 pounds (as would I )

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 6:47 pm
Yes. DH is also tall dark and handsome. But he doesn't dress well, doesn't care to make his peyos or keep his white shirt clean. He wears sneakers beecause he wants to be comfortable. Great! I don't have the pressure to dress spiffy for him. He just doesn't notice if I have a stain on my t-shirt... Perfect! My kids are k"AH really good-looking, the storybook kind of face. BH.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics