Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Fall / winter wardrobe

amother
Pearl

Post Thu, Sep 08 2016, 8:13 pm
im in middle of shoppping for myself for the winter...
need help with styles????? please post pictures if possible..

Water Stones

Post Thu, Sep 08 2016, 8:52 pm
amother wrote:
im in middle of shoppping for myself for the winter...
need help with styles????? please post pictures if possible..

Flare tznius skirts! Neighborhood ladies don't wear it but I like it so much!

Please tell me how to post pictures!

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Sep 08 2016, 9:03 pm
Nordstrom has a ton of cute midi skirts and dresses. I'm not so into the typical frum type of dresses that everyone wears- I like dresses that are made well and will last a few seasons, and that are somewhat unique. I'm pretty daring, so you might not want to take advice from me - but I've got good style.

Other sites I love are Vince Camuto, h and m (that's a hit or miss), banana republic for tops/sweaters and the occasional skirt, j crew- they have lots of midi skirts, anthropologie

I do like maxi dresses from the frum stores though. (If I'm wearing a maxi dress, I don't want to have to wear a shell- I want to be comfortable- and I can't find perfectly tznius maxi dresses in the non-frum stores.) I love the velvet maxi dresses that they are showing this season.

Oh- I forgot to mention that Junee has great skirts (I don't live their tops though, because I like unique tops with a more basic skirt, and they don't carry tops that I like).

ra_mom

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 12:21 am
Allthintsblue, I'd love to see the velvet maxi dresses. Any links available? Smile

allthingsblue

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 7:25 am
I like the ones from Jackie o loungewear. Do a search on Instagram. Pashmina collection also has a gorgeous colorful one, and I found a nice one buy a company called Reverse (it's a snakeskin-like velvet pattern in purple/gray/black). The first two companies are on Instagram, but I haven't found Reverse on instagram.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics