Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Freefall by Miriam Zakon in Family First....
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Oct 13 2016, 9:33 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
Nothing major happened in the succos edition. New plots were introduced, but they didnt include Moe or Harry.

So what about the new Rachel Lavon story?

ruchelbuckle

Post Mon, Jan 30 2017, 8:33 am
ruchelbuckle wrote:
Really? you think that's it? I think there must be some sort of past history that we didn't learn about (yet). I know there was a scene a few chapters ago when the Rav asked Yerucham, "What's happening with your daughter in shidduchim?" Yerucham said, "She is seeing the Levine boy." Then the Rav raised his eyebrow. Yerucham answered with a shrug, "what can I do?"

Also, there was a sentence in this weeks chapter along the lines of "Given their past history with Yerucham Freed, you would think he would be a bit more accomodating to their wishes."

okay, so there must be some past drama between them, we just didn't learn about it yet.

HELLO! Did anyone read the installment this week? So there are some bad feelings between the Levines and the Freeds! I was right. Now I can tell you what's going to happen this week: it's going to switch back to Moe in England, getting ready for Rosh Hashana, and maybe something about Harry's recovery. We will have to wait for two weeks from now to hear the rest of the story from Bubby Rachel Levine.....

Sunnydays

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 6:10 pm
Predictably Jonny died to pave the way for moe and robs relationship to develop. What's gonna be with ABe? It'll be so sad if he dies 😞

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 6:15 pm
If Abe dies I will be heartbroken. I would be so upset!!!!

GetReal

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 6:21 pm
Yup, Rob and Moe are going to be a pair!

batya315

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 7:51 pm
I agree with allthingsblue. Abe better survive this!! I'm holding my heart.
It's the first serial I'm following with bated breath, and I've read many of them.

yogabird

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 8:32 pm
Is Annie's conversation with Harry this week some kind of foreshadowing re: a serious relationship between them in the future :-/ ?

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 9:04 pm
yogabird wrote:
Is Annie's conversation with Harry this week some kind of foreshadowing re: a serious relationship between them in the future :-/ ?

I really truly hope not Sad

Annie and Abe, please please let them work out, Miriam Zakon! Please!

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 9:06 pm
shevy29 wrote:
I agree with allthingsblue. Abe better survive this!! I'm holding my heart.
It's the first serial I'm following with bated breath, and I've read many of them.

Seriously.
The other serials are interesting but they don't have me speculating all week, wondering what'll happen. I read them and then I forget about them.
Two weeks ago, when Annie was writing the letter to Abe about the new baby, I couldn't tell if Abe had died and Annie was writing some sort of journal to her husband in heaven. It didn't say anything explicitly and I read the segment a few times to see if I could figure it out either which way but I couldn't. I waited with suspense all week, and I was like, "please please don't let Abe die!!!" And was happy to see him still alive the next week. I've never been so invested in a Jewish story, that's for sure!

Sunnydays

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 10:33 pm
yogabird wrote:

I got the same feeling...I hope not 😠

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 26 2017, 11:25 pm
yogabird wrote:

I had that thought but concluded that it smelled like a red herring. Though I've eaten humble pie on these threads before... at least tomorrow we should get some closure on the duck sauce situation (though it's always sad to see a favorite story winding down...)

Sunnydays

Post Fri, Mar 17 2017, 2:59 pm
Rob is getting married?!?!

ruchelbuckle

Post Fri, Mar 17 2017, 4:26 pm
Yeah, what was THAT about? Rob is getting married. Moe seems a bit upset, that's for sure!

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Mar 19 2017, 9:28 am
It makes sense for her. There aren't any other women in the story for Moe though.

blossoming flower

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 8:44 pm
Please! Please! Just let Abe survive and come back home to meet his son!

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 9:23 pm
blossoming flower wrote:
Please! Please! Just let Abe survive and come back home to meet his son!

This!!!
If he doesn't... I will Crying on shabbos when I read it... Shame on you

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 11:10 am
I hope I'm wrong... But it seemed to me like this week was foreshadowing Abe's death. And that mysterious thing he wrote was a letter to Harry telling him to take care of and marry his widow. I hope I'm wrong 😭

skee

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 11:18 am
allthingsblue wrote:
I hope I'm wrong... But it seemed to me like this week was foreshadowing Abe's death. And that mysterious thing he wrote was a letter to Harry telling him to take care of and marry his widow. I hope I'm wrong 😭

I was thinking the same thing. Really hope that's not it!

Sunnydays

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 5:02 pm
skee wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. Really hope that's not it!

Me too Sad Sad Sad Sad

theotherone

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 9:06 pm
I dont think they will let a main character die.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room