Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
AGT fans! Who do you want to win the finals?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Forestgreen

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 1:01 pm
Dont be so spooked out by the clairevoyants. its all technology. remote control setting a clock, clipboards that transmit what was written based on pressure, etc.

Go to you tube and search Clairevoyants revealed, there are a few clips showing how they did their tricks.

gold21

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 1:13 pm
amother wrote:
Dont be so spooked out by the clairevoyants. its all technology. remote control setting a clock, clipboards that transmit what was written based on pressure, etc.

Go to you tube and search Clairevoyants revealed, there are a few clips showing how they did their tricks.

I noticed that they "guessed" an audience members birthday just seconds after he showed his license to the clairvoyant guy. The guy obviously read the birthday off the license and somehow transmitted it to his partner.

israelgirl

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:46 pm
Yea. Seriously. If the clairvoyants actually were clairvoyant-why would they look so nervous each time there are results? they should KNOW.

But, we know that they aren't clairvoyant. Fact is there presentation is great and the material is mystifying...

Personally I find them creepy and weird

Tape face is rediculous. Linkin Bridge touched me but I'm not into the vocal talent at all. Did anyone else think their cover of 7 years sounded off when they started harmonizing?

Grace is a cutie but her voice is kind of like nails on a chalk board to me. She def has potential though!

I found Victor completely weird and creepy.

John or bring Jayna Brown back please!!! Sofie Dossi is charming, stunning and sooo rediculously talented. Her talent kind of freaks me out and makes me queesy but otherwise she's fabulous.

LOVED last years winner-he was hilarious and so fun to watch. Aside from the fact that I go weak at the knees from the British accent Smile

JAYNA BROWN JAYNA BROWN JAYNA BROWN!!! If that girl doesn't become the next Beyonce, not sure what I'll do????

amother
Vermilion

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 8:29 pm
amother wrote:

ooooh. OK. watching the reveal ruined it for me. I also saw the reveal for Jon, the rubics cube guy, and the two magic siblings. No longer cool.

Magic is a skill--you learn and practice how to do it and make it seem impossible. The difference between magic and "real" talent, in my opinion, is that real talent is improving an innate skill, not learning a skill that anyone can learn if they wanted to.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:53 pm
I can't believe john dorenbos is out. I thought he and grace would be the top two. Now I'm guessing it will be grace. I'll be shocked if it's the clairvoyants. 6 minutes left.

peekaboo

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:54 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I can't believe john dorenbos is out. I thought he and grace would be the top two. Now I'm guessing it will be grace. I'll be shocked if it's the clairvoyants. 6 minutes left.

I also thought so! Definitely grace

treestump

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:54 pm
I can't believe Sofie wasn't in the top five.

And ugh, I hope Grace doesn't win, though all odds are in her favor.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:56 pm
treestump wrote:
I can't believe Sofie wasn't in the top five.

And ugh, I hope Grace doesn't win, though all odds are in her favor.

Really? I hope it's grace. I would have rather john dorenbos, but since he's out I want grace.

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:57 pm
I knew grace will eventually win. Ugh. She's a cutie pie and talented, still there are more talented ones than her.

America is funny sometimes. Surprised

treestump

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:57 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Really? I hope it's grace. I would have rather john dorenbos, but since he's out I want grace.

I think she's really cute and her songwriting is quite good, but I think her voice is terrible.

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:58 pm
treestump wrote:
I think she's really cute and her songwriting is quite good, but I think her voice is terrible.

I totally agree. Why is everyone wild with her? Scratching Head

Maya

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:00 pm
The local news outlets here are all over Grace, since she's from Suffern. They tweet an update about her like every half hour. I'm so amused Smile

Maya

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:01 pm
And now I see that she won.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:01 pm
Coffee Addict wrote:
I totally agree. Why is everyone wild with her? Scratching Head

She's so beautiful! Inside and out! And she's really talented she writes her own music and lyrics, and I actually find her voice fascinating.

Now on to the blindspot!!!!!

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:03 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
She's so beautiful! Inside and out! And she's really talented she writes her own music and lyrics, and I actually find her voice fascinating.

Now on to the blindspot!!!!!

I agree she's beautiful, adorable, charming and what not? She's amazing for writing her own songs. Still she has a SHAKY CRACKING VOICE. her last performance was much better though.

Fast Forward

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:03 pm
I just don't get Grace's appeal. I'm disappointed.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 10:15 pm
I believe Jon Dorenbos knowingly threw the competition. No guarantee he would win if he didn't, but I don't think he needed to win. He was validated by getting to the finale. The exposure on it's own will get him where he wants to go with this, winning wouldn't help all that much, and he doesn't need the immediate prize. I think he would have been ok with winning, but what he wanted to do in the finale was more important to him.

He chose to use the opportunity to deliver a message that was important to him, and likely very healing too. By going off script, he was going to lose votes, but if even one person out there got his message, he was ok with that. (Plus, I've seen videos of him doing motivational speaking with the magic, and thus helps that business too.)

JMM-uc

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 1:59 am
Omg Grace won! Whohooo

glamourmom

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 9:13 am
I was speechless when I watched her get to the top two, and then she won!! happy for her. she is a talent but to say she was the top one in the whole competish, I didn't think so.

return2You

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 9:22 am
Sophie's performances were breathtaking. Especially that last one. I'm disappointed she didn't win.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics