Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Meeting with Gidolei Eretz Yisroel

FS613

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 8:25 am
If someone would be traveling from the U.S. to Eretz Yisroel in the near future, on vacation:

1) How can a man contact the Gabbayim of Rabbi Shteinman, Shlita, and Rabbi Kanievsky, Shlita, to make an appointment, ahead of time?

2) Is it true that neither of the above-mentioned Rabbis meets with women, but only with men?

3) How can a woman make an appointment, ahead of time, to meet with Rebetzin Kolodestky to speak with her privately, not just to attend her weekly Challah baking?

Thank you.

doctorima

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 10:14 am
Rav Chaim for sure only meets with men, not women. Rav Shteinman from what I've heard wasn't feeling well recently and wasn't meeting with anybody, though hopefully that's changed. There is a phone number for Rav Chaim's gabbai, but whenever DH tried calling it, nobody ever answered. The best is if you can find some local contact who knows how it works and can get you an appointment.

Roots

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 12:07 pm
about the rabbis, from what I know close contacts can get you in.
I dont know about phone numbers ill ask my dh if he knows
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions