Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Children's toys and games beautifully wrapped and delivered!

Yael

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 9:57 am
Mazal tov; it’s a girl! How exciting! The 35th granddaughter ke”h! Should I buy a gift for the newborn princess? Or for the other grandchildren at home? Maybe I should get something for the kimpeturin herself. If I decide to buy something just for the newborn, should I buy a stretchy or a hat? Or a small toy? Maybe I'll go with a baby bracelet? Oh, maybe a baby swing? Where do I start? There are so many decisions to make for one present.

Hi, my name is Tzirel. I'm the new owner of Bubble Blastte. As a mother of three beautiful children, I know how much everyone appreciates a perfect present. I’ve seen the smile from the upsherin boy upon receiving a new toy, heard the shy or exuberant thank you from the school girl with her graduation gift, and watched the tired eyes of the kimpeturin light up when the baby outfit is presented to her.

We restructured to provide you with a relaxing gift buying experience. We take orders exclusively by phone and online. We closed our Lakewood storefront and moved to a large NY warehouse. You'll have our unparalleled attention since this is the only thing we do, and we do it well! One call or click is all it takes and your gift will be wrapped and delivered within 24 hours. Here are some phone calls we have been receiving: “I have a grandson with a broken hand, any idea what I can buy him to ease his pain a little?” “I have a friend that moved yesterday, what can I send her?” “What’s today’s hot toy for my einiklech?” Bubble Blastte is your answer. With one phone call you’ll have everything! We have the stunning jewelry for newborns, the up to date and educational toys and books for kids up to 13 years old, practical and pretty diaper bags and hand bags for the kimpeturin, and precious stretchies, blankets and hats. All this and more will be delivered, beautifully wrapped and presented with your personal card. That’s our promise and logo: 'gifts wrapped with love'.

Another exclusive option we have for you is our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. Let’s say you buy a gift for the Weissman family and for some reason they don’t want it or already have this toy. They can call us and we will exchange it for any other gift they'll choose for equal value. We will have the toy picked up and exchanged free of charge!

Our big selection and variety of toys and gifts will satisfy everyone on your list. Every toy and gift we sell was chosen to make sure that children can truly connect with them. Each and every gift is quality, classic, and award winning. We don't sell cheap toys and gifts.

For your convenience, we accept phone orders daily between 10:00 a.m – 3:30 p.m - after 3:30 you can leave a message and we will call back at night. We have daily deliveries to Lakewood, Monsey, New Square (Aim B’yisroel) and Monroe (Aishes Chayil). We also ship to Brooklyn and all over the USA.

When you’re sending a gift, make sure to send a Bubble Blastte gift. Bubble Blastte is about showing a child that you care. Bubble Blastte is about connecting with a child and expressing your love. Send a gift today to create beautiful moments for someone special.

With love,
Tzirel
Bubbleblastte.com

Sponsored Post

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Sep 13 2016, 3:35 pm
Is there a fee for gift wrapping and delivery?

ectomorph

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 12:16 pm
Do you take return s outside the tristate area?

Yael

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 3:30 pm
Reply from Bubbleblastte.com

There is no fee for Gift wrapping!
Delivery depends which location, In some locations we offer free delivery.
We accept returns from all over.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics