Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
What's the cheapest brand of diapers?

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 5:50 am
What's the cheapest brand of diapers? Where's the cheapest place to purchase them? Where in the cost spectrum do Target diapers fall? Thanks!

ectomorph

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 6:05 am
Cheap depends on the fit, your kid, and leakage.

I think target is cheapest decent diapers. My child always leaks in target diapers, he drank a lot and needed a diaper that could hold. So Huggies diapers comes out cheaper for me because I am not changing him every hour

theotherone

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 6:09 am
If you use coupons and shop around I am sure there are good deals (or if you belong to a club I.e. costco).
For for those like me who have no extra time to clip coupons or run to clubs, I found Target brand to be very decently priced and they worked very well.

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:04 am
I found Target the cheapest, and they didn't leak with my kids. Also they go on sale quite often to 24 dollars. Also sometimes if you buy more then one case, you get a gift card. So since I anyways shop in target and make use of the gift card, I'm usually able to bring the cost down to like 19-23 dollars a box (depending if they were on sale before the gift card or not). I buy a few at a time every time their on sale, so I don't end up spending the full price on them.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:30 am
Ok thanks everyone!

SRB

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:35 am
I also like target brand.

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 7:58 am
Couponer here.
Targets deals are usually the better ones on average. Check cartwheel, get coupons and do giftcard deal.

Amazon prime every so often has even better ones- clip coupons plus 20% diaper subscriptions gets it down to 10-15 cents a diaper! But cancel after first subscription comes since coupon only applies to first order and price can come up.

bmommi

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 8:08 am
costco sells huggies , I buy them online when they have them on sale, usually 6 dollars off a case, and they ship free.

gibberish

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 8:41 am
Full price Walmart/Parent's Choice is cheapest, but there are often deals at Target where you can get diapers for $0.10 each.
I compared various stores/brands and found Costco to be quite costly.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Sep 14 2016, 9:58 am
Not saying its the cheapest but in Lakewood shoprite pampers this week is 25 dollars 10 off when you buy two plus if you have this weeks shoprite circular there is a coupon for 5 off if you spend 50 dollars so it comes out to about18.50 a box which is a great price for the best quality diapers
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics