Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
What can I do around Englewood, NJ?

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 2:28 pm
I'll be in the area for several hours tomorrow with a rented car. Where can I visit? Maybe shabbos food and affordable clothes? Any other hotspots? (Lol at posting this in "vacation and traveling" Smile

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 2:38 pm
There are 4 kosher stores in next door teaneck where you can shop for shabbos, not including all the restaurants that do takeout. There are two stores that sell tznius clothes, several malls in the area with regular stores as well.

smother29

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 3:28 pm
Look up Cedar Lane in Teaneck NJ 07666, that's where a lot of the frum stores and restaurants are. More restaurants on West Englewood Ave. in Teaneck. They are very close by, just 5 minutes or so.

working hard

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 5:20 pm
If you want something outdoors go to Englewood cliffs or the Boat basin - nice playground and trails there.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Sep 15 2016, 5:32 pm
[quote="working hard"]If you want something outdoors go to Englewood cliffs or the Boat basin - nice playground and trails there.[/quote

Ooh! That sounds nice. Safe to go alone? I was also thinking of that other park - flat rock or something....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics