Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Twin stroller for 1 year old and newborn

pmom

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 12:44 pm
Hi,
I am looking into getting a twin stroller for a one year old and newborn. would love to have a bassinet that I can use for the first few months, but don't want to spend on the bugaboo donkey. any ideas?

looking to spend in the range of $600 - $1000 would go a little above if necessary.
thanks for your help!

twogees

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 12:57 pm
do you want a tandem or side by side? do you need for easy travel/up and down stairs? I would suggest the baby jogger city mini (either regular or gt) or the city select also by baby jogger....pro to the select is that it can be used as a single with a buggy boar in a year or so tho it is a lot heavier then the city mini.

pmom

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 1:00 pm
side by side. no stairs

twogees

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 1:02 pm
so the city mini /city mini gt. they run pretty much in the $500-$600 range I belive and are really easy to push. can get a bassinet for another 150-200..

happy1234

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 2:38 pm
I would suggest a city select. You can buy the bassinet and the regular seat. It's a front/ back syroller. Heavier then the city mini but this can be either a single or a double stroller.

tweety1

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 5:26 pm
City select is a very heavy carriage. I tried it b4 I bought my double. Im extremely happy with the mountain buggy. I use a bassinet for a newborn.

SYA

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 8:24 pm
I'm very happy with the Valco ultra snap duo. You can purchase the bassinet separately. It's lightweight and easy to push. I've used it for a newborn, toddler and 4 year old.

Reeve

Post Sat, Oct 29 2016, 1:26 pm
Hi, we used our city mini double for a 13 month baby and a new born. It was perfect. Our kids are bigger so we are selling ours now. Let me know if you are interested. Contact me at tracyreeve@gmail.com
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics