Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Beauty box subscriptions

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 7:40 pm
Do you get one? I know there are a bunch and don't know which one to sign up for. I think I buy make up for two reasons: one is I run out of something I use regularly, and two is that I just love make up and love trying out new things. I feel like if I get a beauty subscription I will end up spending less money on the second category. This year I spent a whooping 2000$ on make up. I am looking for a way to spend less and not fee deprived of my hobby

trixx

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 8:40 pm
Let's just say it's my 3rd year in a row of being Sephora VIB Rouge. But the thing with beauty boxes is you're left with products you don't like or wear. If that happens regardless then go for it, if it doesn't (you splurge a lot but on stuff you like or can wear) then I would reconsider. I once paid $75 for a mystery package and got $300 worth of great stuff but only one that actually worked for me.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 10:03 pm
I signed up for Ipsy. Yes, most products are not for me -- but I give those away. I have found products that I really like as well and intend to continue using.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 10:07 pm
What do you get with ipsy? is there a different one you like better?
As it is now, I am spending hundreds of dollars per month at sephora...it is an addiction!

dina22

Post Tue, Sep 20 2016, 10:39 pm
I did I Psy too but found I never used anything so it was a waste- I would rather spend more and get stuff I'll use
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics