Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I figured it out... AGT winner
1  2  Next

glamourmom

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 12:28 pm
she won for her pure sweetness and cuteness. I'm only seeing her personality now with all her interviews. she's just so cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYyqL-kfsk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hpf6RCUCTg

Blessing1

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 12:37 pm
That's what I figuered.
And she composes her own songs.
But she does not have a nice voice & doesn't sing well at all.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 1:03 pm
Her song composing is impressive, but I dont think she has a good voice at all.

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 1:06 pm
Kinda love her voice. It's unique! It's memorable. And her songs are just awesome

octopus

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 1:11 pm
I just listened to her! She has a GREAT voice. It is not your typical good voice, it's more a sultry, hoarse voice, a little disconcerting on a 12 year old. But it is memorable and has style and pizaz.

glamourmom

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 1:13 pm
I can't believe none of the judges mentioned it but I wonder if her voice will change as she matures. for better or for worse...

she wins the cutest personality award in my book.

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 1:13 pm
octopus wrote:
I just listened to her! She has a GREAT voice. It is not your typical good voice, it's more a sultry, hoarse voice, a little disconcerting on a 12 year old. But it is memorable and has style and pizaz.

A sultry hoarse voice which constantly cracks and can't reach certain notes... But hey, different strokes for different folks!

miami85

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 1:15 pm
I haven't followed AGT in a number of years after the first 2-3 seasons. Has anyone ever one that wasn't a singer? I like Terry Fator, but he's still a singer.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 4:26 pm
Considering the prize is a show in Vegas I don't think she should have won. She is very talented tho and Simon seemed to think she would obtain a contract with a record label regardless.

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 7:19 pm
Until her final performance I wasn't that impressed with her voice, but At the finale her voice was clearer and she reached more impressive notes.

Personality wise she is quite memorable and adorable!

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 7:39 pm
miami85 wrote:
I haven't followed AGT in a number of years after the first 2-3 seasons. Has anyone ever one that wasn't a singer? I like Terry Fator, but he's still a singer.
paul zerdin.
I'm obsessed with his shows. Check him out on you tube.

tigerwife

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 8:10 pm
I didn't follow the show but I listened to Grace out of curiosity and she is extremely talented and has amazing control. It's possible that you are not familiar with her style of singing. Those are well calculated cracks Wink .

sourstix

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 9:52 pm
She sounds so hoarse

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 9:59 pm
Op I totally agree. She is the cutest thing ever! Charming as can be, but a horrible voice. Sorry to say. She cant hit the notes properly.

Her song writing is brilliant for this age!
America fell in love with her. Nothing to do about it. Very Happy

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 10:03 pm
tigerwife wrote:
I didn't follow the show but I listened to Grace out of curiosity and she is extremely talented and has amazing control. It's possible that you are not familiar with her style of singing. Those are well calculated cracks Wink .

I agree that her voice is amazing. It fascinates me. It's just a very unique style.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 10:04 pm
Have you ever heard Sia sing? Her voice cracks like that all the time and she is incredible and the cracks make it so much more touching. IMO. Grace reminds me of her.

I love Grace. I was rooting for her and only her all along. Love her voice, love how she writes her own songs, and she's a cutie!

Last edited by amother on Fri, Aug 21 2020, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 10:05 pm
miami85 wrote:

A coupl of years ago, a magician won. He was awesome! I voted for him a million times. The year before was also not a singer. He was a dancer that used cool computerized images in the back. Hard to describe him.

Coffee Addict

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 10:19 pm
I just watched the video. She's so adorable!! Her voice cracks non stop. She has a nice voice but cracks to much while singing.

pointyshoes

Post Wed, Sep 21 2016, 10:41 pm
She actually kind of reminds me of Adele. There's a certain soulful quality about her.
(Although personally, I'd hope that Tapeface would win!)

wazup

Post Thu, Sep 22 2016, 9:22 am
pointyshoes wrote:
She actually kind of reminds me of Adele. There's a certain soulful quality about her.
(Although personally, I'd hope that Tapeface would win!)

seriously? I did not get his humor
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics