Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
How Cold Blooded Can a Woman be?

sunshine5

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 12:52 am
... She Killed 8 Children in Jerusalem and She Has Never Been Happier http://www.israelvideonetwork......pier/

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 5:53 am
I saw that and posted it to my FB. Horrifying.

I think what creeped me out was that she is so pretty, and has a gorgeous smile. It just goes to show that not all monsters are "scary looking bad guys."

Evil deep in the heart does not always show on the surface. We like to think we can judge people by appearance, but we just can't. Remember, Ted Bundy was a handsome, polite guy who charmed everyone he met. Sad

zaq

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 8:01 am
Why is this monster in human shape still alive? Why hasn't it been exterminated like the vermin it is?

yidisheh mama

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 8:12 am
horrifying!!

sushi galore

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 9:25 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I saw that and posted it to my FB. Horrifying.

I think what creeped me out was that she is so pretty, and has a gorgeous smile. It just goes to show that not all monsters are "scary looking bad guys."

Evil deep in the heart does not always show on the surface. We like to think we can judge people by appearance, but we just can't. Remember, Ted Bundy was a handsome, polite guy who charmed everyone he met. Sad

You call her 'pretty'? Where do you see prettiness in her face? She an ugly P-I-G!!!
Her smile??? Is full of Venom!

Sorry, I don't mean to attack you, but to call such a woman pretty is ...... (won't say)

gp2.0

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 9:25 am
Very interesting. So her role is to facilitate suicide bombers? Why doesn't she seek martyrdom for herself? She's not just cold blooded and evil, she's smart, too.

ValleyMom

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 10:21 am
she's a sociopath.

Plain and simple.

sunshine5

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 10:25 am
She was released by Isreal in Shalit prisoner swap deal

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 10:53 am
sushi galore wrote:
You call her 'pretty'? Where do you see prettiness in her face? She an ugly P-I-G!!!
Her smile??? Is full of Venom!

Sorry, I don't mean to attack you, but to call such a woman pretty is ...... (won't say)

I understand. My point is, imagine you don't know anything about her. Picture her without the veil. She could walk right by you in the grocery store and you wouldn't bat an eye.

gp2.0

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 11:35 am
I agree with FF. It's a myth that terrible people look terrible and nice people look nice. Terrible people can look nice and nice people can look terrible and we always need to remember to judge people based on their intent and actions, not on how they look.

LovetoLive

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 12:17 pm
I didn't click on the link right away. As I scrolled through the posts I was at first horrified but when someone mentioned a veil I'm like oh shes a muslim. No wonder. That makes sense. Not horrified anymore. Normal for them. Unfortunately. Sadly.

zaq

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 1:52 pm
LovetoLive wrote:
I didn't click on the link right away. As I scrolled through the posts I was at first horrified but when someone mentioned a veil I'm like oh shes a muslim. No wonder. That makes sense. Not horrified anymore. Normal for them. Unfortunately. Sadly.

That was my reaction, too. Initially I thought it was some mother strung out on drugs or whacked out from PPD who did away with her children whom she could no longer handle. Then I went to the link, saw the hijab and didn't need to read any further.

debsey

Post Fri, Sep 23 2016, 2:46 pm
The look of joy on her face is chilling. The thought of the dead children seemed to make her happier. "Oh, I thought I killed 3 kids, turned out it was 8. Yay!" but the liberal media will tell us she's a mentally ill anomaly, instead of a product of a culture that taught her to be this way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics