Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Gymnastics ballet Lakewood

neverbored

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 8:00 pm
I'm looking to send my daughter to either gymnastics or ballet. Besides " Funtastic Lakewood" is there any other place?

debsey

Post Tue, Sep 27 2016, 9:03 pm
Whole bunch h - look in the BP - there's Ratzon on Shonny drive and a few others. They are all advertising now.

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 10:55 am
I sent my older daughters to a program run by Shoshana Hanuka at Action Gymnastics. It was very good - much more professional and focused than some of the other programs I tried. I find the clubs programs that offer a ton of different stuff to be more overwhelming. If you want just a smattering of stuff to keep your child busy on Sundays, Funtastic Gymnastics is fine. If you want gymnastics (or ballet), go for a program that specializes ONLY in gymnastics (or ballet).

debsey

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 11:09 am
Chayalle wrote:
I sent my older daughters to a program run by Shoshana Hanuka at Action Gymnastics. It was very good - much more professional and focused than some of the other programs I tried. I find the clubs programs that offer a ton of different stuff to be more overwhelming. If you want just a smattering of stuff to keep your child busy on Sundays, Funtastic Gymnastics is fine. If you want gymnastics (or ballet), go for a program that specializes ONLY in gymnastics (or ballet).

Are the instructors at Action frum people?

Chayalle

Post Wed, Sep 28 2016, 11:54 am
debsey wrote:
Are the instructors at Action frum people?

No they are not.

L K

Post Sun, Feb 19 2017, 2:50 pm
To add re Action with Mrs.Hanuka, instructors aren't frum but the whole program is overseen by the director- a Jewish lady. And the girls are frum, from lakewood and surrounding areas.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers