Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Eilat
Previous  1  2

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:13 pm
Jerusalem and Eilat are two very different types of vacation. The sea in Israel is beautiful, and if you're from the British part of Europe, I would certainly recommend a stay or visit.

Eilat is beautiful, although for me, I had heard so much about how beautiful it was beforehand, that it was difficult to compete. What struck me most was how you see the fish in the sea, so clear is the water. As a side point, if you do end up going here, remember that as Eilat isn't Halachically considered part of Israel, you can eat fruit and veg without worrying about its kashrut (provided it didn't grow in Israel).

Personally, I think the sea in Netanya is something worth to see, it's truly beautiful. Additionally, it's not too far from Jerusalem, so you could go as a day or overnight trip, and there is the Sanz community there so you should be able to pick up food you can eat.

Wishing you a pleasant trip and good luck in deciding! Remember, whatever you do, you're bound to have a good vacation. Israel is a wonderful place to be.

ally

Post Wed, Oct 05 2016, 3:22 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks everyone for your replies. All been very helpful. I think we will spend 2 days in hertzliya and 2 days in yerushalim. Might change my mind again, but that's what I'm thinking now. Zefas appeals to me too, but it's quite far.

Just FYI, the ritz in herzliya is not mehadrin
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics