Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Leaked Trump tape will you still vote for him?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Cyan

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 6:10 pm
For Trump supporters does this leaked tape change your opinion on voting for Trump?

Warning very graphic!!! (Vulgar and highly inappropriate language)

amother
Emerald

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 6:22 pm
Yes I will still vote for him over Hillary.

tryinghard

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 6:59 pm
Yes. As my husband's Rosh Yeshiva put it, "you don't want him for Rosh Kollel, that's for sure. But I'd rather have him run the country than her."

dina125

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 7:13 pm
No!! But then I wasn't going to vote for him before the tape either. In my opinion, a protest vote is what is in order.

Zehava

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 7:27 pm
Just over here laughing at how they took a page straight out of scandal. When political dramas are so close to real life.
Way to go america!

marina

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 7:32 pm
Of course! Who wouldn't want a sleezeball who grabs women's "......" without permission as the leader of the free world?

And oy, are you offended by the word I just used? That's okay- that's your future leader there using it. Get used to it. ..........
[edited for language]

Jeanette

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 7:34 pm
tryinghard wrote:
Yes. As my husband's Rosh Yeshiva put it, "you don't want him for Rosh Kollel, that's for sure. But I'd rather have him run the country than her."

Rosh yeshivos for Trump!!!

tichellady

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 7:47 pm
tryinghard wrote:

That is disturbing.

pesek zman

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:11 pm
[quote="tichellady"]That is disturbing.[/quote

Thank you!

tigerwife

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:15 pm
Honestly, I didn't listen to the recording and don't plan on it. I can imagine it is vulgar and offensive.

But seriously, are the Trump supporters voting for him because they think he is a moral and principled gentleman? Why would this shock anyone based on the way he has been acting until now? Looks like many Republicans have rescinded their support of him now, I'm just surprised that it took an 11-year-old recording to change people's minds.

And no, I am not pro-Hillary either.

groisamomma

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:16 pm
tichellady wrote:
That is disturbing.

Not to me.

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:28 pm
marina wrote:
Of course! Who wouldn't want a sleezeball who grabs women's "...."without permission as the leader of the free world?

And oy, are you offended by the word I just used? That's okay- that's your future leader there using it. Get used to it!

I guess at the end of the day the 2 most important issues the president has to deal with are the economy and national security. If I feel he will do better than Hillary with regard to these issues, I will vote for him inspite of his potty mouth. I think you'd do the same. I don't believe that you feel you will be safer and have a thriving economy with Trump but will vote Clinton because Trump is potty mothed and likely has seen tons of [filth]. If in a few years from now, with Clinton as president, the U.S. is having terrorist attacks every few weeks like in Europe, I don't think people will be rationalizing that while we're afraid to go to the mall, at least our leader isn't vulgar.

agreer

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:31 pm
Yep.

I knew he was sleazy before this video came out; it doesn't take a genius to know that.

Why on earth should this video change anything?

MitzadSheini

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:34 pm
Jeanette wrote:
Rosh yeshivos for Trump!!!

Trump for Rosh Yeshiva?

http://www.yutorah.org/search/.....ort=1

(sorry couldn't resist)

amother
Copper

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 8:34 pm
1. Most of us trump "supporters" are choosing between the lesser of 2 evils. Yes, he is still less evil than Hillary.

2. Is this really worse than that tape of Hillary as an attorney laughing about defending a rapist?

WhatFor

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 9:05 pm
This was an interesting timeline:

More Than 150 Republican Leaders Don’t Support Donald Trump. Here’s When They Reached Their Breaking Point.

http://www.nytimes.com/interac......html

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 9:10 pm
The country is desperate for a real leader - but in a democratic country we have Obama and such poor running mates - we can only hope and pray the United States will continue to be a world leader and be good for the Jews and Israel. Trump is still more sympathetic

nylon

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 9:11 pm
amother wrote:
1. Most of us trump "supporters" are choosing between the lesser of 2 evils. Yes, he is still less evil than Hillary.

2. Is this really worse than that tape of Hillary as an attorney laughing about defending a rapist?

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-.....t-it/

As for national security, did you notice all the former Republican experts who signed a letter calling Trump dangerous for the country?

What would Trump have to do to be "more evil" than Hillary? His plans are either half baked, illegal, or nonsensical. His personal qualities are worse.

marina

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 9:39 pm
MitzadSheini wrote:
Trump for Rosh Yeshiva?

http://www.yutorah.org/search/.....ort=1

(sorry couldn't resist)

omg feel so bad for that guy lol

amother
Amber

Post Sat, Oct 08 2016, 9:45 pm
Did you think any of the candidates are tzadikim??? All of them have the same language, problem was that he was recorded....
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics