Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Cleaning Service

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 5:29 pm
I need a cleaning service that doesn't cost the earth but does a GREAT job for when I move out of my apartment (right after yomim tovim). My landlord has been really wonderful to me and I want him to find the apartment sparkling after I am gone!

ra_mom

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 5:57 pm
The cleaning services are a fortune.
If the apartment will be empty by the time you need it cleaned, it should be simple for a cleaning woman to clean really well, but expect it to take a nice amojng of time.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 6:17 pm
Thank you. But there are reasons that I didn't share that I need a cleaning service. Recommendations fur cleaning services anyone?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:13 pm
PCC is amazing but a fortune. You can hire them for 4 hours @ $750 IIRC and they'll clean everything in a one floor apartment really well. Crew of around 5 people. If you need inside oven and such you'd need more time.
There's a cheaper service, they do a decent job. Let me find their contact information.

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Oct 09 2016, 7:35 pm
Thank you. $750 is a bit steep. I would love the other co if you find it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries