Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Does Hillarys acting smile make her a better president???
Previous  1  2  3

whom do you vote for
Hillary  
 27%  [ 33 ]
Trump  
 72%  [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 119

WhatFor

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 4:13 pm
creditcards wrote:
no sensible women can possibly understand how a terrorists mind works. They have a different makeup than normal people. Their makeup is wild and have to be treated like wild animals not nice discussion negotiations.

Please explain the logic behind your reasoning. If someone is irrational, you must send in another irrational person to set them straight? When your 3 year old is throwing a tantrum, do you send in another tantrum- throwing toddler to handle the situation? I'd love to understand how this works.

bluebird

Post Fri, Oct 14 2016, 5:10 pm
creditcards wrote:
no sensible women can possibly understand how a terrorists mind works. They have a different makeup than normal people. Their makeup is wild and have to be treated like wild animals not nice discussion negotiations.

Are you kidding me? There is tons of research on terrorism, and as the Secretary of State Hilary Clinton is certainly going to be well-versed in that research as well as having expert advisors to provide input. I find it disturbing that you think a person has to have the same mindset as a terrorist to understand how to deal with them.

marina

Post Sat, Oct 15 2016, 11:10 pm
Quote:

They do have pretty wild makeup, some of them.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics